ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye bye Clio ;(

clio 16v
Well the time to upgrade is upon me. Had my Clio for 3.5 years and it's been love hate all the way through. Car cost 3k when I bought it and I've done 30k miles in it but as of this Friday I pick up my new car. 58 plate Suzuki swift sport :) not bad to insure and quite quick and it's only done 20k miles compared to my 52 reg.

Gonna' miss my little Clio though. :(

clio 16v
Intend to stay on the site some good info on here n some helpful people but my Clio has been very very very unreliable and have probably spent 1200 on new parts!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
1200 on parts isn't that bad too be honest, it is French after all lol. Hope you enjoy the new one matey

clio 16v
Cheers bud. Yeah I know but the cars hardly worth anything now so I resent spending that much on something I'm just not liking any more. Plus I got £1500 for it trade in so did quite well. Hoping the japenese cars dont break rumour is the truth haha

Clio 172
Jesus I wish I'd spent 1200 on mine! In two years the bloody thing has cost me double that thanks to a careless previous owner!

clio 16v
Mine was a temper mental little bugger aswell, hence why I part ex it I couldn't sell it privately as I would feel like dick Turpin

2014 Clio 200t edc
Is yours the red one with stripes? Nice but it's not a swift sport, no alloys/bodykit etc. just an observation.

M16a
Arn't the swift sports only like 130bhp anyway?

Yeah they are, but they still shift. I love mine, and it loves to have the 'nads revved off it! But it's also a great car for the daily commute and the rest.

Don't knock until you've tried it..

But OP, you've been had. What you just bought isn't a "Swift Sport"

Sport -
swiftsport2.jpg

Your "Sport" -
300112_10150521263214746_596859745_11698603_695125779_n.jpg

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
tried the swift sport before my 182 loved it but just a little small but a good buy instead of a mini cooper :) but still not a patch on a clio sport IMO

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
i thought they did a 1.5 100bhp one (which wasnt bad tbh) as well and then the full 1.6 125bhp sport model the later one was the one i tried out and was quite fun. the 1.3s where propper s**t boxes when i looked at them :S but still could have nice upgrades as options from the dealer so not all bad.

still should ave got a colt CZT as it has a nice 1.5 turbo lump plus its a nicer on road car :)

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
i thought they did a 1.5 100bhp one (which wasnt bad tbh) as well and then the full 1.6 125bhp sport model the later one was the one i tried out and was quite fun. the 1.3s where propper s**t boxes when i looked at them :S but still could have nice upgrades as options from the dealer so not all bad.

still should ave got a colt CZT as it has a nice 1.5 turbo lump plus its a nicer on road car :)

I owned one of these in the traffic lights driving our 18 years old R21 which has a 1.8 16v clio engine in it now and still running on the restrictive original R21 exhaust.

Way toooooo slow the czt

Oh I wasn't knocking it. They look quite cool. My friend had one and she had a straight through exhaust on it, sounded great.