ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

Fabia VRS & Yeti

Doubt I'll bother with campaign mode but it looks ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
So still nothing to confirm if the "extra" packs actually have DLC included, but the Season Pass price has been set at £34.99 and four DLC packages.

http://www.callofduty.com/uk/en/blackops2/seasonpass

So even for pauper spec and season pass you're looking at ~£75 :eek:
There were loads of people upset and swearing about this on facebook yesterday, though I cba to trawl through it all to decipher the bs. I'm tempted to cancel my hardened preorder now!
LOL. So even with Hardened, you have to buy the Season Pass?! Which makes Hardened and Elite (//whatever its called) totally pointless?!

Bus w**ker
LOL. So even with Hardened, you have to buy the Season Pass?! Which makes Hardened and Elite (//whatever its called) totally pointless?!

Yeah from what I can figure out, you're basically paying a s**t load of money from some cheap tat and still have to fork out the £35 on top for Season Pass LOL. Way to go Treyarch!

Fabia VRS & Yeti
It's not to dissimilar to what they are up to with Forza Horizon and the Rally expansion pack. Cancelled my hardened edition pre order and went for the poverty spec, no way will I buy season pass either as I might get bored after 5-6 weeks of continous tdm!

Yeah from what I can figure out, you're basically paying a s**t load of money from some cheap tat and still have to fork out the £35 on top for Season Pass LOL. Way to go Treyarch!
Yup. I think ill be buying the poverty spec edition and then if people actually play this one, ill buy the DLC.

LY 182
Just noticed this.

Had a few games of Nuketown recently on Black Ops. Should be a good laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Bus w**ker
Officially out on 13th, I've got it on pre-order but I'm not taking the day off to play it. f**k that.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Who's going to be buying this then?

I haven't bought a COD game since MW. Tempted though for a bit of social banter.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Haven't played a Cod in a while. The missus pre ordered this for me a while back. I'll give it a blast. :)

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I've got it preordered but I'm really not fussed about it, I'll give it a go as I really enjoyed Black Ops.

Edition 30
e8694df857e16a05d72f1254aaa433e0.jpg

That's with nobody else on the internet at the moment. Majority of the time my brother and step dad are on it.