ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Black Ops PRE-ORDER £20!!! Very.co.uk

S2000 + E91 330D
hi guys, stumbled upon this beauty. COD Black ops for £20
very.co.uk
its a credit company, but aslong as you pay it off straight away you dont get charged and only pay the £20 for Black ops..
I made the account online, then rang up and orderd it, got off the phone and payed it straight off on my debit card.

You need to put in two offer codes, £25 off first order, and another for free delivery:
ZZ082 - £25 off first order
XV044 - Free delivery

SEE LINK BELOW

http://www.postabargain.co.uk/2010/...s-20-verycouk-codes-zz082-xv044-info-good-bad

http://www.very.co.uk/playstation-call-of-duty-black-ops/734961462.prd?browseToken=%2fq%2fblack+ops&prdToken=/p/prod5015763-sku7791149

if this thread is deemed illegal or anything, delete it. but just trying to save some excited people afew pennies!

S2000 + E91 330D
if it doesn't work on the website, ring up! i didn't work for me on the website, so i had to ring and they applied the discount.. easy

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Worked a treat thanks. Jobsworth on the phone wouldnt let me use 2 codes at once but still a BARGAIN

CHeers

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Surely they are shafting you up the ring-piece some other way for that? How/why would they pre-sell a game that easily sells for more than double-that on the consoles?

D.

Clio 172 Cup
only catch is, they want you to order more stuff. It's just like Littlewoods etc

Charge you twice the price to pay monthly.

As long as you clear the account, get your game, then close the account your quids in...

only catch is, they want you to order more stuff. It's just like Littlewoods etc

Charge you twice the price to pay monthly.

As long as you clear the account, get your game, then close the account your quids in...

Was reading their t&c's... Says to unsubscribe/close account, you have to write them a letter. Pain in the backside lol.

Can you not just pay by debit card straight away at checkout?

Clio 1.2 16v
Was reading their t&c's... Says to unsubscribe/close account, you have to write them a letter. Pain in the backside lol.

Can you not just pay by debit card straight away at checkout?

Make sure you send the letter recorded otherwise they could deny recieving it thus leaving you paying a lot more than £20

Clio 1.2 16v
£5 to pre-order, trade in a few old games that you wont have time for and get a gift card for the amount, guarenteed copy in the first 2 days at whatever price maximum £40 job done

Skoda Fabia vRS
just ring up and pay them on the phone, i did but i only had a £15 voucher at the time

£5 to pre-order, trade in a few old games that you wont have time for and get a gift card for the amount, guarenteed copy in the first 2 days at whatever price maximum £40 job done

Ill have to check out whether my local Asda does trade ins.
Thats alright then if you get cheapest price, im guessing most supermarkets will have it at around the same price aswell.

Also, silly question, but i take it the £5 preorder is taken off the final price of the game?

Tin Can with wheels
here is another one... this works too!

COD:Black-Ops for £25 delivered anyone? Go to Woolworths.co.uk, search for Black Ops, use code ZZ018 for £20 off 1st order. Then xv044 for free delivery. pay by palpal not by card.

S3, Polo
^ Free delivery code works, but got to 'confirm payment' in paypal and wasn't offered the chance to enter a code!

Can I have the 5 minutes I spent registering back? :dapprove:

Sainsbury's/ Morrisons - £26 FTW.

[possibly] :D

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 16v
Ill have to check out whether my local Asda does trade ins.
Thats alright then if you get cheapest price, im guessing most supermarkets will have it at around the same price aswell.

Also, silly question, but i take it the £5 preorder is taken off the final price of the game?

yes mate

Homo spec mazda
here is another one... this works too!

COD:Black-Ops for £25 delivered anyone? Go to Woolworths.co.uk, search for Black Ops, use code ZZ018 for £20 off 1st order. Then xv044 for free delivery. pay by palpal not by card.

Neither of those discount codes are working :(

Clio 172 Cup
I've just got my £25 Woolworths order done and dusted!!

30106530491-orig.jpg

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Worst comes to worst we'll get a refund so its no biggy i guess. I can understand wollies getting funny but not very as its one of their codes. Just the same as when littlewoods had a code and everyone was ordering 2100 ms points for 7 quid.

Ive just preordered mine from Asda. You supposidly get a free tshirt, yey, and strategy guide with it.
I traded in 3 old/s**t games so will get £20 off the game aswell.

The Very/Littlewoods etc codes do all work and there's nothing dodgy about them. Occasionally the codes aren't applied properly and they usually charge you the full amount and then refund the code discount a day later (Still before it's dispatched)

They base it on once you have an account with them, you're more likely to go back and spend more money when they send you their 'offers' via email. Just don't order anything else. Simple.