ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Spent a couple hours messing with settings to get it playing comfortably.

Does it get better when you have a proper sesh? 😅

Was looking forward to playing hardcore without all the HUD filling the screen so that's a kick in the balls.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...

Was looking forward to playing hardcore without all the HUD filling the screen so that's a kick in the balls.
I always move the field of view out, it plays like ar5e zoomed in.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup

Hardcore is supposedly being added with Season 1.

How many seasons will they milk out of this over a 2 year period?!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Multiplayer is fucked. Constantly lagging - pretty sure the hackorz have taken over already

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Unlocking the guns is a right ball ache.

Yeah it seemed like it was going to be easier before launch but it basically forces you to use a bunch of guns before you can unlock a specific gun you might want.

c4k7rogb93x91.jpg

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it seemed like it was going to be easier before launch but it basically forces you to use a bunch of guns before you can unlock a specific gun you might want.

View attachment 1618521
Not only that, then to unlock attachments, you have to get to certain levels on other guns.

I suppose they want to get people using every gun which means you'll spend more time and possibly buy battle pass etc.

Can also see the old maps being some sort of DLC.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Last night was the first "problem free" sesh for me. No crashes or lag.

Gonna have to start levelling the SPR. The things seems OP at the moment.

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Played last night, no crashes or anything but still getting used to it - also very sweaty lobbies :/

Any idea how you can see your current KD? I can't see a barracks or anything?

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Played last night, no crashes or anything but still getting used to it - also very sweaty lobbies :/

Any idea how you can see your current KD? I can't see a barracks or anything?
You can’t check KD or any other stats.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
A lot of people would probably have a lot more fun if they just forgot about K/D tbf but I think we'll get the full update/game on 16th November. The fact they aren't communicating about all this is the worst part though but the game is missing a bunch of features right now.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
A lot of people would probably have a lot more fun if they just forgot about K/D tbf but I think we'll get the full update/game on 16th November. The fact they aren't communicating about all this is the worst part though but the game is missing a bunch of features right now.

Its pretty w**k isn't it? Charging £70 for a game thats not even finished. I know developers do things like this all the time, but to release a game with key features missing is poor.

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Probably yes, you're right - I just want to know how terrible I currently am :)

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
a mouse is literally a 10000060 no scope insta aim

The controller sim assist argument is absolute bullsh1t.

there’s in game tuning, having a good game, bye bye aim assist.

Having a bad game, amazing aim assist.

but still can’t hang with a mouse, no way… I’ve used a mouse and it’s incredible..

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I will let any controller-playing little noob come round to my house and spend 10 hours playing on PC

I can 100% tell you that you would be f**king awfully s**t and it's not as easy as you think

And if a controller is so over powered, get a console and use one…

no? Because you no it’s just an excuse.
Why would we lower ourselves to peasant spec?

*spits from high tower*

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I will let any controller-playing little noob come round to my house and spend 10 hours playing on PC

I can 100% tell you that you would be f**king awfully s**t and it's not as easy as you think

Why would we lower ourselves to peasant spec?

*spits from high tower*
I have a gaming pc and console.

sooooooo

Using both. Pc is easier.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
a mouse is literally a 10000060 no scope insta aim

The controller sim assist argument is absolute bullsh1t.

there’s in game tuning, having a good game, bye bye aim assist.

Having a bad game, amazing aim assist.

but still can’t hang with a mouse, no way… I’ve used a mouse and it’s incredible..
Yeah none of this is true.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member