ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
£10 PayPal to me and then I'll send you an invite
200.gif

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be on at some point, not sure what time. I'll just try and join one of you that's on my list.
Assuming a few will be on late?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Went live an hour early this morning so had a few games. Might jump back on this afternoon but won't be on tonight as I'm working.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The baby got up at 00:35 so I got up with her. Had 3 games. Hard to play free for all when the TV is so quiet 🤣
Finished top on the two TDM games tho.
Seen people with gold guns already.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently the gold gun unlock is pretty easy, especially for sweats and just doable for normal players. I'm not really clued up on what modes are best so I just played TDM and Domination.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Sooo who’s on tomorrow evening for some multiplayer?

1. @Bertie Smalls
2. @Ant1
3. @N0ddie
4. @Daz...

Any ideas of how to randomise the teams?

I’m not on as I’m on holiday, but if you set it up as a private lobby, there was an option in MW19 to have it alter teams each time. Key thing is deciding who is hosting, and that person set it up before everyone then joins them. When I used to host in mw19 it takes some time to sort the game modes / settings out, so worth doing that beforehand. I’ll be about next week for some 6 v 6.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Good f**king luck is all I'll say. I think I spent about 3 hours earlier and had about 1 full game when trying to play as a party. Game only seems to work for me solo for now.

Probably should have expected this mind so can't be too mad about it. Is there any big game release that runs smoothly on release day anymore?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Good f**king luck is all I'll say. I think I spent about 3 hours earlier and had about 1 full game when trying to play as a party. Game only seems to work for me solo for now.

Probably should have expected this mind so can't be too mad about it. Is there any big game release that runs smoothly on release day anymore?
100% this. When it does work though its an absolute blast.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
My ps5 turned up, download was slow, my install was slow, needed a reboot or 2 just to get into multiplayer..

my a40’s don’t work with it because no optical port (fk you Sony) so waiting on an adaptor.

controllers nasty, that haptic trigger sh1t had to go.. can’t remember if the rumbles turn off in the menus, if not I’ll take them out.

really wish the ps4 controller worked on it..

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
We absolutely battered the other team, think the score was 75-30 or similar with one guy who was calling me s**t having near 30 deaths. Pmsl. COD is back 😍