ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
There could be issues playing anything privately tomorrow, I pressed start game to test it and it's in a constant loop of f**king up. 😅

There was an option to lock the loadouts, was trying to test if it gave us random ones but couldn't get in obviously!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
There could be issues playing anything privately tomorrow, I pressed start game to test it and it's in a constant loop of f**king up. 😅

There was an option to lock the loadouts, was trying to test if it gave us random ones but couldn't get in obviously!

Keep at it 😂😂. If worse comes to worse can a few others join but stand in one corner?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Come on lads, few more would be great.

1) jonnio
2) Cub
3) Thugger
4) Tom
5) Adamm
6) Noddie (not late as milk and cookies needed)
7) Ant ^^^ as above
8) Kyle - after the football
9) Aaron - after the football

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
1) jonnio
2) Cub
3) Thugger
4) Tom
5) Adamm
6) Noddie (not late as milk and cookies needed)
7) Ant ^^^ as above
8) Kyle - after the football
9) Aaron - after the football
10) Cookie - after footballs

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Now you’re talking!

Did you get the private matches going last night? Not tried myself yet.

Yeah it works now, you can just set it to use a random loadout (seem to only be base guns), turn off all the field upgrades/perks/killstreaks as well.

I imagine it won't be very exciting to watch. just both of us walking round slowly listening for footsteps 😅 maps are too big!

Last edited:

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it works now, you can just set it to use a random loadout (seem to only be base guns), turn off all the field upgrades/perks/killstreaks as well.

I imagine it won't be very exciting to watch. just both of us walking round slowly listening for footsteps 😅 maps are too big!
Stick to a corner of the map and put other people on the roof tops of buildings facing inwards (and then don't try to shoot them) - makeshift arena woop

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Cmon then how did it go?

A4A1FC9F-9429-45CA-AE49-1B261152CD24.gif

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I think the MP was a bit too chaotic for my mind (also I'm not 12 anymore so people being sO rAnDoM shouting coon down the mic is boring) and then my game thankfully crashed hah

I'll stick to WZ/DMZ and just get abused in French

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I think the MP was a bit too chaotic for my mind (also I'm not 12 anymore so people being sO rAnDoM shouting coon down the mic is boring) and then my game thankfully crashed hah

I'll stick to WZ/DMZ and just get abused in French
You sound a lot more camp than I was expecting 🤣

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
It’s Call of Duty. The comms will never be civilised. It’s like during the Old Firm games. It’s ok to be an absolute bigot for 90 minutes but afterwords civilised.

COD is just the same.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Yeah imagine how I feel having to listen to recordings of my voice at work. Surprised I've not offed myself yet

atg-capa.gif

Edit:
Yeah let me know if you want it gone...

Last edited:

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Didn’t hear a single footstep,

Yeah it's pretty frustrating when you can't hear any even with all the levels maxed, headphones turned up to full, then turned past full up to 11..

mad-pissed-off.gif

Last edited:

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member