ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Been having some decent games in WZ2 recently. Albeit missing one of my wingmen in @NorthloopCup… 😔Starting to get to grips with looting a bit more. The map is bloody vast though, gonna take an age to learn it. Still really struggling with building loadouts. Levelling guns is hard graft to say the least if you don’t use MP. Thank god the ground loot is semi reasonable. I suspect I will have to buy MW2 though in order to help the levelling up and unlocking process.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Been having some decent games in WZ2 recently. Albeit missing one of my wingmen in @NorthloopCup… 😔Starting to get to grips with looting a bit more. The map is bloody vast though, gonna take an age to learn it. Still really struggling with building loadouts. Levelling guns is hard graft to say the least if you don’t use MP. Thank god the ground loot is semi reasonable. I suspect I will have to buy MW2 though in order to help the levelling up and unlocking process.

You can level guns up pretty quickly in DMZ, just make sure you don’t leave it too late to catch the chopper.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Guess if anyone's stuck trying to unlock a gun we could just drop an insured one in DMZ.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

That section...

200.gif

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Double XP at the moment isn’t it?
Just been playing shoot house lately to try level up some of the shotguns. They are pretty good on that map. Can’t wait for shipment and rust

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I always just hot spotted my phone rather than use the Premier Inn Wifi.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I’m still levelling up weapons trying to get attachments etc.

I have to use guns I don’t want to use, forcing me into a play style I don’t enjoy…

what genius thought this up…

4 hours I’ve been on today and hated every minute… I levelled up 1 lmg and half an Ar..

If I paid for a hooker from Activision, I’d have to toss off a man before I could touch her t1ts, nosh him before I could put my tip in her and guide him into me before I could sexp1ss on her face.

if you know anyone that works at Activision, punch them in the face.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I’m still levelling up weapons trying to get attachments etc.

I have to use guns I don’t want to use, forcing me into a play style I don’t enjoy…

what genius thought this up…

4 hours I’ve been on today and hated every minute… I levelled up 1 lmg and half an Ar..

If I paid for a hooker from Activision, I’d have to toss off a man before I could touch her t1ts, nosh him before I could put my tip in her and guide him into me before I could sexp1ss on her face.

if you know anyone that works at Activision, punch them in the face..

Few tricks for faster leveling though is use score streaks UAV and Counter UAV and play Kill Confirmed. The decoy trick apparently doesn't give you weapon XP anymore if you was doing that. The system is a joke though but fortunately loadouts aren't the be all and end all on WZ although it's nice to have still.

Shoothouse has been handy too I've just started on the SMG's a few days ago. You might struggle with the LMG's here a bit but I can get one leveled and gold in about 4 hours.

Personally I'm enjoying the grind a bit and once done it'll be worth it with all attachments unlocked but my feelings on that vary on what I'm leveling. Ask me again when I'm trying to gold the launchers and I probably won't be so keen.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Few tricks for faster leveling though is use score streaks UAV and Counter UAV and play Kill Confirmed. The decoy trick apparently doesn't give you weapon XP anymore if you was doing that. The system is a joke though but fortunately loadouts aren't the be all and end all on WZ although it's nice to have still.

Shoothouse has been handy too I've just started on the SMG's a few days ago. You might struggle with the LMG's here a bit but I can get one leveled and gold in about 4 hours.
I always do standard and have to be the team rocket launcher..

im amazed at how badly the teams are balanced, I’ll drop 25 or 5. On the bad games I can see it happening so just run out and don’t shoot back for a 5/35 to reverse boost.. gets me a lobby of blind kids for the next few games.

i stick to tdm, but could do other modes. Problem is if I play them, I want to win, not just farm people running to the hill or playing objective.

i want thinking of flogging the ps5 already and it’s only been a few weeks.

Take away this bullsh1t and the games ok…but with it I feel like I’m wasting my time… it’s worse than watching eastenders and Corrie.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I always do standard and have to be the team rocket launcher..

im amazed at how badly the teams are balanced, I’ll drop 25 or 5. On the bad games I can see it happening so just run out and don’t shoot back for a 5/35 to reverse boost.. gets me a lobby of blind kids for the next few games.

i stick to tdm, but could do other modes. Problem is if I play them, I want to win, not just farm people running to the hill or playing objective.

i want thinking of flogging the ps5 already and it’s only been a few weeks.

Take away this bullsh1t and the games ok…but with it I feel like I’m wasting my time… it’s worse than watching eastenders and Corrie.

Yeah I'm similar with the objective modes I can't help but play to win but half the players don't give a s**t and I'll just keep running in like an idiot and dying. I've had my fair share of 5/30 type games for this reason.

From what I've seen when trying to gold the launchers and riot shield etc it's best to do them all together because it'll tank your SBMM from all the dying and make it easier but if you keep chopping and changing you'll be struggling the whole time.

It's really best to not worry about the K/D too much when it comes to leveling. Like you say low K/D is arguably better anyway because then you'll get to fight the little Timmy's rather than trying to level some shitty gun against sweaty CDL skins.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Yeah I'm similar with the objective modes I can't help but play to win but half the players don't give a s**t and I'll just keep running in like an idiot and dying. I've had my fair share of 5/30 type games for this reason.

From what I've seen when trying to gold the launchers and riot shield etc it's best to do them all together because it'll tank your SBMM from all the dying and make it easier but if you keep chopping and changing you'll be struggling the whole time.

It's really best to not worry about the K/D too much when it comes to leveling. Like you say low K/D is arguably better anyway because then you'll get to fight the little Timmy's rather than trying to level some shitty gun against sweaty CDL skins.

they’ve dragged me into a part of the game I don’t play.

I’m happy with using 1 smg, 1 or 2 Ar’s maybe a pop pop or burst rifle.

Im not worried about camos, I don’t use shoguns, snipes, knifes etc.

I didn’t care for going prestige and resetting stats… none of it.

Normally the first smg and ar are the meta, you don’t need the rest of it.