ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Full @Adamm. splat. Thought you were gonna jump out of the way last second or the marker was in a different place on your screen! :LOL:

I wanted to see if it would kill me.. Now I know 😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Holy f**k I’ve never seen something as relevant.

If you know you know 👀

0DBBB027-E2A2-4B26-8760-6F752ACDD994.jpeg

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I'm really struggling with lag at the moment. My internet is fine and about 50mb.

Just freezes all the time, doing my head in!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think it's the consoles tbh.
I was having lag issues the other night and I was wired. The games a f**king joke.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Is it the Bryson?
I see the Bryson choke was on the loadout but I haven't touched them so don't know if they are shared between the guns?

Least you have people shooting back at you compared to some videos I've seen of shipment lately with these streamers.

"Oh look, I've got a WR 120 kills on shipment"

Literally no one moving 😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Started using a shotgun with @Adamm. on Shipment a couple of nights ago and after some tweaking, I actually love it!

I took slugs off for the barrel too and it's definitely more consistent. I've been using the glass in the firing range to guage the spread. Not the best but it's better than nothing.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I took slugs off for the barrel too and it's definitely more consistent. I've been using the glass in the firing range to guage the spread. Not the best but it's better than nothing.

Pro tuning that is.

I keep trying to test weapon spread then realise I've got the bullet impacts turned off.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Switched to wired last night and gained 80mb/s download speed! Seems much better now.

did you have to change any network options on the PS5? when i just plugged a cable in it made no difference. on xbox it uses wired if both are available.

did you have to change any network options on the PS5? when i just plugged a cable in it made no difference. on xbox it uses wired if both are available.

Just clicked the setup LAN option. The PS5 has a connection speed test option, was 64mb or so on wifi and 140mb wired. The odd thing is my iphone records 140mb on wifi all round the house.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The PS5 doesn't autoswitch network ie. if you have set up wireless and then plug in the ethernet port it'll still work off the wireless.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
@Ant1 you forget to turn your headset up again?

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Look who’s the creeping Jesus now!!

Haha, the window campers had properly wound me up so I used Dead Silence and ran up there...

...didn't expect to find the most unaware player in the world so just observed. :LOL:

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
You could try...

I've been using the Victus though. Just my own build so not sure how it compares to mEtA .

VLK LZR 7MW Laser
Mack 8 33.5 Super Barrel (Default / Max right)
Bruen Counter-Ops Muzzle (Max bottom / Max right)
.50 Cal High Velocity Rounds (Max top / Max right)
Bruen 0900 Grip (Max bottom / Default)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Think I have a grip instead of laser but pretty sure everything else is the same.

The la is great close to medium