ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Had a similar situation on that map but on the bad side lol. Spawned in mid round with 2 other teammates already in game 1 was dead and the other literally died as I loaded in.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
New resurgence map..

q2zrnfq5cffa1.png

Fn0V2cBWIBEt3kS.jpeg

Fn0auc9WICQz8Z7.jpeg

Fn0dF1-WQAASi82.jpeg

Fn0jEuGXoA4Gctc.jpeg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
First double headshot on dmz within 30 seconds of starting lol.

Started at airport terminal end. Straight on the roof and a team were oddly on the ground fighting Ai. Two guys by the front of a truck, aimed at one boom. His mate ran back just at the right time and knocked the pair of them. We felt bad and they joined our squad.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
First double headshot on dmz within 30 seconds of starting lol.

Started at airport terminal end. Straight on the roof and a team were oddly on the ground fighting Ai. Two guys by the front of a truck, aimed at one boom. His mate ran back just at the right time and knocked the pair of them. We felt bad and they joined our squad.

200.gif

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Agreed on the above Warzone comments - we did a trio last night and it was dull, found the mini-royale more enjoyable but looking forward to the new resurgence.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
We need 10 folk to play private matches tbh. The maps are too big otherwise. I'm game for just smashing randos.

Reactions: HAP

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
We need 10 folk to play private matches tbh. The maps are too big otherwise. I'm game for just smashing randos.
Think the CDL Playlist is 4v4. Unsure if you can do select that playlist in private games though.

I'm addicted to the DMZ mode.
Sometimes I fell as a 30-odd year old, I should grow up and do something productive with my time.
But I reckon 90% of the randomers I play with are of a similar age, so then I feel alright again and get on with trying to find some comic books and bandages to extract :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

I do just prop my phone up in the window and watch streams while doing 'em so this was pretty accurate in WZ1 days. 😅

Had a notification of an offensive username report pop up in the top right while playing last night. I think that FTAC Recon I was using pissed someone off!

Also this...

MP definitely needs some new maps and guns already.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I do just prop my phone up in the window and watch streams while doing 'em so this was pretty accurate in WZ1 days. 😅

Had a notification of an offensive username report pop up in the top right while playing last night. I think that FTAC Recon I was using pissed someone off!

Also this...

MP definitely needs some new maps and guns already.
FTAC is good in Warzone too if you land the shots (y). Mag size not big enough for me to land enough shots (n).

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Looks like they’ve changed the movement a bit and now you can shoot while free falling?

Imagine classing 1v1 gulag as a new feature 💀

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Plate when running too.

I'd also like random loadout drops. People camping the 5 in a row is f**king boring.