ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Wtaf
IMG_3451.png

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Tried out the resurgence map as the six man teams on DMZ are getting very boring now. It’s actually pretty decent. Three games with a mate and two randoms = 2 wins.

The last win I ended up killing the guy that had killed us earlier who was 100% lock on from any distance. Only killed killed him as it was from about 50metres and he was shooting another player. He still managed to drop like a hero 360 on the floor and hit me with every shot. Simply no way he could have known where I was, I was lying on top of a building 50/60 metres away lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Unreal players.

What do we think of zlaner? Bbb is still on the cheating hunt as aparantly did rubbish in this event

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Unreal players.

What do we think of zlaner? Bbb is still on the cheating hunt as aparantly did rubbish in this event
Jukeyz team had a shocker bar 1 game. And the solo game he played in he was awful, got easily killed and ended with 2 kills. He has never called out Jukeyz for hacking, ironic that they're both from Liverpool and hasn't called him out but calls out everyone else :unsure:

Zlaner's team won a game iirc. He plays with DrDisrespect often. No way the doc would play with a cheater imo.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Unreal players.

BBB? Big black balls? No idea tbh I doubt it though as with the amount of people that watch him you'd think it would be pretty blatant. Sometimes people just don't perform well at a live lan could be plenty of reasons plus the competition is insane.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Absolutely 0 chance the top top top streamers are cheating. Using basic logic would kill the argument tbh. These guys earn millions from sponsorship and platform deals and stream for 40/50 hours a week. No chance they haven't been found out at any point during streams or anything get flagged up with ban waves etc. Some people are just good at the game and below average players can't fathom it.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yep sometimes a 1 minute clip can look very suspect but if you play the game enough sometimes these scenarios will just happen. Complete random wall bang, perfect pre aims, aiming at a wall with someone behind it so it's easy to pull a clip and say someone is hacking but as mentioned if they was truly hacking then people would be all over it.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Awkward...

That BBB guy is only bothered about garnering likes and attention for his own money making.

As you say, any of the top streamers would be total idiots to be genuinely hacking.

They’re just good. I’d hope they’re good, it’s their full time job!

I’ve seen way, way less hackers as each season comes out. The very occasional ones that are, stick out like a sore thumb.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
This six man frikin bellend team last night chased us from pretty much one end of the map to another, to the exfil.

Random team mate died and left so was just me and my mate running away like scaredy cats. Ended up killing my mate who saw his ass and left the party lol. So I was solo by graveyard heading upto the exfil by conservatory. Playing alone is weird lol, anyway.

So I get all the way to exfil being very careful not to get spotted by Ai, did a grand job tbf. Team on exfil so hid and waited, they left. Ran over heart pounding pinged the exfil and hid.

Chopper coming in and someone pinged a bounty which was me, obviously, for killing operators, amazing. It went from one bar to three in like ten seconds. I set two mines at the back of the heli and the team drove up the hill, not the road and boom the mine catches the jeep. Then three jumped out and nailed me. The end. s**t. Game.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha some good kills there and that ending rage scream thought you was playing against the punisher for a second. Betty came in clutch 😂

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
FTAC Siege for the free water kills? Liam carried me to 1 win yesterday afternoon but I managed to carry him in 2 wins last night. :p

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
FTAC Siege for the free water kills? Liam carried me to 1 win yesterday afternoon but I managed to carry him in 2 wins last night. :p

Quite a few but quite a few on land too although I hate using it on land you can see in the 16 kill game I had 4 of my last 5 kills with it. I'd much rather use the mp5 but having a gun that works in the water on Vondel is pretty bloody handy 😂

I did get a funny clip too of a gas win with team mates reaction. They had no idea what I was doing.

Anakin

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi TT RS Clio 182
I'm Nieut on battlenet, started playing Medal of honour then moved to Call of Duty when it first came out. I have played every version since. Mostly play TDM these days.