ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
DMZ earlier, I was driving about minding my own business. A man chases/shoots at me, manage to kill him. Carry on toward an extract. Another man chases me half way across the map (the little amphibious car seems to pull ahead of LTV slightly), manage to kill him.

For those 2 kills I was awarded a bounty on my head for being aggressive and two teams seemed to come and try to claim it while I hid in a little tower. 1 hour 5 mins in if you wanna see any of it. 😅

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
DMZ earlier, I was driving about minding my own business. A man chases/shoots at me, manage to kill him. Carry on toward an extract. Another man chases me half way across the map (the little amphibious car seems to pull ahead of LTV slightly), manage to kill him.

For those 2 kills I was awarded a bounty on my head for being aggressive and two teams seemed to come and try to claim it while I hid in a little tower. 1 hour 5 mins in if you wanna see any of it. 😅

Seems like DMZ going when MW3/Warzone comes out and being replaced by DMZombies. What you think to that? Never really got into DMZ myself but I could see myself doing the DMZombies from what I've heard so far. Seems all PVE too but they've been pretty silent on that side of things so far.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Seems like DMZ going when MW3/Warzone comes out and being replaced by DMZombies. What you think to that? Never really got into DMZ myself but I could see myself doing the DMZombies from what I've heard so far. Seems all PVE too but they've been pretty silent on that side of things so far.

DMZ the last few times I’ve played it has been great.

Gutted it’s going for zombies tbh.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think it's even been confirmed to be scrapped but there's been no mention of it yet and you'd think there would be something by now. Plus with the new Zombie mode seeming to play similar in ways it does seem a potential replacement.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I think the only times I've played DMZ is to do a weapon drop.

Zombies, from what I've read, seem to be 24 players in 4 man teams in Al Mazra but can team up to take them on?

I've never been into Zombies but it could be a nice change.

I just want Verdansk back tbh.

A SHED!
I keep getting packet loss and latency variation. I've changed my ethernet cable. Reset router and I've tried changing my primary dns etc. Yet its still a problem since the warzone update. I'm literally being outgunned at every engagement. Download and upload speeds are fine but it's really boiling my piss. Everything else I can try? Basically stuttering and lagging. Poor @aywas getting tortured the other night 2v1. 😄

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I keep getting packet loss and latency variation. I've changed my ethernet cable. Reset router and I've tried changing my primary dns etc. Yet its still a problem since the warzone update. I'm literally being outgunned at every engagement. Download and upload speeds are fine but it's really boiling my piss. Everything else I can try? Basically stuttering and lagging. Poor @aywas getting tortured the other night 2v1. 😄

You on PS5? Mine (identical problems) was because it was on a HDD and not a SSD.

What drives do a PS5 have and how full are they?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Yea ps5. I've deleted most of the stuff off the hdd. It's literally just wz on there?

I unfortunately suspect it’s the HDD. Have you got an external SSD to put it on? Like this;

I know it sounds strange, but I removed it from my HDD and put it on to my SSD for the exact same issues you have, and it solved it immediately. Admittedly, I’m on PC though.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
PS5 is SSD.

Might be worth trying a1tb expansion and having it loaded on there though. Think mines not on my system memory.

Can't play with you like this @16v_er , you are meant to carry me and now it's me Vs 2 who use your dead, laggy body as bait.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I unfortunately suspect it’s the HDD. Have you got an external SSD to put it on? Like this;

I know it sounds strange, but I removed it from my HDD and put it on to my SSD for the exact same issues you have, and it solved it immediately. Admittedly, I’m on PC though.
You can't play games from those type of drives on the PS5, it only works that way on the PS4.
You can only store them and then you have to copy them over if you want to play.

Guess I'll be getting that then 😄
Don't. It won't work.

Get this.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Pre order for 6/7 October.
Then it's open for PS users from 8/9th.
Then Xbox, PC and PS 15/16 (I think).

I just want the campaign tbh.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
f**k.

I wonder if mines already downloaded actually. Just checked the store and it shows this...

Screenshot_20231006_083045_PS App.jpg

Edit.
Google shows sizes as this?
Screenshot_20231006_083326_Chrome.jpg

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Mine did a 140Gb download first, then the 24Gb one. Store wouldn't allow the 1MB download though? o_O

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
New map is such a lazy attempt at a resurgence map. It's pretty much mini BR but always at Fortress. Also hit my 100th win today 🎉

Just noticed from this post and now that I'm at 155 I've had 55 wins in a month 😂

New game is looking good and I see that they're bringing rebirth and fortunes keep back next year. Think I'm going to take a bit of a break now Forza is out come back nice and fresh for the new game which should be a nice change. Seeing all the gameplay from yesterday makes me want to play the current one even less (not to mention the current shotgun meta). Look forward to the beta you PS boys are lucky.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just noticed from this post and now that I'm at 155 I've had 55 wins in a month 😂

New game is looking good and I see that they're bringing rebirth and fortunes keep back next year. Think I'm going to take a bit of a break now Forza is out come back nice and fresh for the new game which should be a nice change. Seeing all the gameplay from yesterday makes me want to play the current one even less (not to mention the current shotgun meta). Look forward to the beta you PS boys are lucky.
You get it next weekend don't you?

I thought I'd get on earlier when I had time. Went to play, 25gb download. Thought it would be automatically done having pre ordered it 🙄

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
You get it next weekend don't you?

I thought I'd get on earlier when I had time. Went to play, 25gb download. Thought it would be automatically done having pre ordered it 🙄

I think mid-late week sometime forget the exact dates. I'm working nights but will try jump on in the morning to give it a go to see how it feels.

Parky14

ClioSport Club Member
Does anyone play with a Scuf controller? I’ve been thinking of treating myself to one for a while although I’m still not 100%. For those of you that made the move, did it take a while to get familiar with the back paddles etc or was it fine after a few sessions? Cheers

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Does anyone play with a Scuf controller? I’ve been thinking of treating myself to one for a while although I’m still not 100%. For those of you that made the move, did it take a while to get familiar with the back paddles etc or was it fine after a few sessions? Cheers

Gives you better aim assist so I’m told….

Get it ordered lad.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Are you on PC or console?

If on PC or Xbox then the Elite Series 2 controller is another contender at a lower price. Had mine for a few years now.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha honestly not sure I'll bother this time. Only reason I did last lot is because warzone was absolute dog s**t at launch but never know I might get sucked into grinding it out but it's probably pretty unlikely if Warzone is good. Also depends how good it looks too 😂

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Just seen this. Yeah, I’m on my second. Amazing bits of kit in terms of changing how you play. My k/d average went up 25%. The ability to use the back paddles to jump and slide etc without taking your thumbs off the sticks, is game changing.

Takes a bit of getting used to at first, but worth it.

Make sure you get the one which enables you to change the triggers to “hair trigger”, as that also makes a difference.

Only thing that’s disappointed me, is the paddles are quite weak, and on my first one they snapped. They’re not interchangeable like they used to be, so it mean a whole new controller.

This is my current one;

IMG_9431.jpeg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
That new envision one that came out this week looks pretty good and I'm very tempted. The black version is already out of stock mind but might have to keep my eye out for that one.

Envision_1.jpg

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Tempted to give controller a go but not sure I want to fork out that much for a scuf if it's not gonna work out!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Not bad movement feels a bit janky I think they said they're removing the delay after a slide which will sort that. Sniping is back have been getting some great quick snipes even with the weaker aim assist 😂