ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Campaign seems more of a co-op mission that you get on MP than the old campaign style.

You get plates, loot boxes etc. Its not linear which is good, plenty of options on how to do each mission.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
A few of us did some free for all in multiplayer yesterday, f**k me what a laugh 😂 I didn’t even know you could play free for all with a group of players. Just running around with throwing knives 😍

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Finally.. No more weapon tuning too.

RDT_20231104_1657594188439140726265708.png

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Campaign done now took me a whopping 5 hours could probably be done in 4. Didn't think it was too bad just the same old COD campaign BS really but not as good as MW2. Worth a play through imo seen as it doesn't take long anyway. I'll save the spoilers though for those that care 🤐

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Anyone playing on PSN?

I got MWIII and haven’t played an FPS multiplayer since MW2 & MW3 back in 2010/2011.

The pull of the old MW2 multiplayer maps did it for me lol

Just been getting my head around the new way of doing perks (which is simple enough) the gun settings are a fair bit different though.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Anyone playing on PSN?

I got MWIII and haven’t played an FPS multiplayer since MW2 & MW3 back in 2010/2011.

The pull of the old MW2 multiplayer maps did it for me lol

Just been getting my head around the new way of doing perks (which is simple enough) the gun settings are a fair bit different though.

There’s quite a few of us on crossplay…..

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
There’s quite a few of us on crossplay…..

So how does that work for joining voice chat and getting into lobbies in a party?

I only knew of playing on one console ecosystem at once LOL

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
So how does that work for joining voice chat and getting into lobbies in a party?

I only knew of playing on one console ecosystem at once LOL
Voice chat is all done in game, or discord.

You just need to add friends through the game using your Activision ID. It’s all pretty straightforward tbf.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Anyone playing DMZ? It’s hardcore after the recent updates and 5000gb downloads. Start map and they have closed the spawns again. We had maybe 6 games last night all of which had at least two teams close. Great when you win, controller meets wall when you don’t 😡

A SHED!
Why do the graphics on mw3 look abit worse compared to mw2/warzone? The armoury is annoying tbh. Great way of putting off casual players. Played with a couple last night and I reckon they'll sack the game off after a couple of weeks.

"I need level 6000 to unlock this foregrip then get 70 reach around kills then run up my stairs and punch the wife in the face to unlock a random rear grip...."

Jokes on you Activision I'd do that last bit for free...

I joke again....she'd murder me.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Why do the graphics on mw3 look abit worse compared to mw2/warzone? The armoury is annoying tbh. Great way of putting off casual players. Played with a couple last night and I reckon they'll sack the game off after a couple of weeks.

"I need level 6000 to unlock this foregrip then get 70 reach around kills then run up my stairs and punch the wife in the face to unlock a random rear grip...."

Jokes on you Activision I'd do that last bit for free...

I joke again....she'd murder me.

As per usual, the armoury structure is purely designed as a money making exercise.

I didn’t think they could make the gun ranking / attachment unlock process more arduous, but it seems they have.

With the whole intent the more casual gamer or less patient player will buy some flashy skinned variant of the ever rotating “meta” to get that extra edge.

To further the money making, I expect the “meta” to rotate every three minutes, and it to be clearly and grossly OP to make the game virtually unplayable unless you have it. 🤣

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I ordered a other ps5 with the Mw3 bundle..

I'll likely play it for a few weeks and then sell it all like last year.

Just looking at the weapons building I'm thinking I need to download autism.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I ordered a other ps5 with the Mw3 bundle..

I'll likely play it for a few weeks and then sell it all like last year.

Just looking at the weapons building I'm thinking I need to download autism.

Tbh it is ridiculous LOL

I’m just playing the standard classes as it seems to take quite a few levels to build a reasonable class for yourself.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Yeah there's now a playlist where you can just play the MW2 maps in MW3. I thought that would probably come eventually. Less than a week after release though?! 🤣
No f***s given "LOL YOU PAID FOR DLC" vibes.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
They said they're going to keep adding them in. Eventually every map from last COD will be in this one. I don't mind it tbh as I do like some of the maps and thankfully with map voting hopefully we can avoid the s**t ones so often.

The DLC thing doesn't bother me too much either. It possibly was originally but MW2 was so badly received they had to scrap the idea. For £70 I feel we've been given quite a lot when you consider the shite you get in a £25 blackcell bundle 😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Trying to unlock the next camo for the knives but it’s got a padlock on it. And there’s no unlock criteria on what I need to do to actually progress with it all. Shambles

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Dropped into zombies earlier with double knives (gutter knife as primary, the karimbi as secondary) with stun grenade and throwing knives. My word it was carnage 😂😂😂

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Just seen this about using a knife/throwing knifes to outrun/evade and loot in the red area.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol the zombies are so easy to run around it's a lot of fun. I had a whole exfil to myself last night so for the fun of it I herded a full exfil without killing any unfortunately my plan didn't work as I hoped when I called in the next exfil the herd would double but if you don't kill any then they dont spawn in anymore 😔😂