ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Anyone else not able to use XP tokens? All of mine were locked last night for no apparent reason!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
It happened to me last week. I had them on, locked when they were used up, restarted the game and they were there again.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
There’s a bug in zombies now where it keeps automatically starting the dr Jansen mission. Even though I’ve completed act 1. Looking on Reddit it seems it’s happening to a lot of people. Hopefully they fix it as it seems pointless playing it now. And I can’t start act 2 as you need to play the campaign to unlock it 💩

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
There’s a bug in zombies now where it keeps automatically starting the dr Jansen mission. Even though I’ve completed act 1. Looking on Reddit it seems it’s happening to a lot of people. Hopefully they fix it as it seems pointless playing it now. And I can’t start act 2 as you need to play the campaign to unlock it 💩

What about if someone else has completed the campaign, can it be done that way?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol that's hilarious campaign is easy anyway could get it done in a 4 hour session if you don't fanny about.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Anyone playing DMZ? It’s hardcore after the recent updates and 5000gb downloads. Start map and they have closed the spawns again. We had maybe 6 games last night all of which had at least two teams close. Great when you win, controller meets wall when you don’t 😡

I had a quick go earlier.

1 prolonged fight against what I thought was just 2 snipers on the airport roof ended with 2 others popping up and getting me.

Next round some random sniper started popping at me so I got on a roof and downed him, so I started moving over quickly. They died so I asked if they needed a res when I got close. Of course it was a full team just baiting so they jumped on me.

Not sure I can be arsed to go back to it after finding out how chilled Zombies is now. 😅

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I had a quick go earlier.

1 prolonged fight against what I thought was just 2 snipers on the airport roof ended with 2 others popping up and getting me.

Next round some random sniper started popping at me so I got on a roof and downed him, so I started moving over quickly. They died so I asked if they needed a res when I got close. Of course it was a full team just baiting so they jumped on me.

Not sure I can be arsed to go back to it after finding out how chilled Zombies is now. 😅

Honestly never thought I could enjoy PVE anymore as much as I have in zombies. Sadly I think it'll get a bit repetitive and stale though but it's definitely a nice mode to jump in and piss about.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Looks like the hoarde spawns on ExFil activation have been nerfed to stop the farmers. Its much much gasher now at ExFil.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like the hoarde spawns on ExFil activation have been nerfed to stop the farmers. Its much much gasher now at ExFil.

Yeah I saw that in patch notes lol probably still best way to level guns but I've not seen how heavily they nerfed them. Nice thing with the update today now is that wins will count towards armoury unlocks whereas before you had to finish all the daily challenges first. Will make it easier getting all them knocked out at least.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Interesting video probably about as open as the Devs or whatever you'd call these guys have been. Sounds like we've got bunny hopping of some sort coming back. There's going to be a stamina bar similar to fortnight etc. Next few seasons could be interesting I've never had much faith in S1 anyway as there's always going to be some teething issues but considering at where we was at a year ago this is so much better. Fwiw I know Repullze can be kind of annoying..

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Got my first offensive chat warning last night! But I’m not sure how because I only had party chat on and I was by far the tamest in our group?!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks pretty decent tbh..

MWIII-S1-ANNOUNCEMENT-ROADMAP.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Unfortunately I played by myself pre 2am last night so currently have no hope. 😜

Edit: plus with a low level gun Vs Groot's and sneaker boys.

Haha sadly the same couldn't be said for rustment last night what a sweat fest that was 😂. Had to get 1 shot kills with the TYR and got absolutely shafted in hardcore rustment in the process.

Everything of mine is levelled now including the extra early gun Taq Eradicator that you have to get by doing week 4 challenges.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Haha sadly the same couldn't be said for rustment last night what a sweat fest that was 😂. Had to get 1 shot kills with the TYR and got absolutely shafted in hardcore rustment in the process.

Everything of mine is levelled now including the extra early gun Taq Eradicator that you have to get by doing week 4 challenges.
I have 0 guns levelled on MW3 🤣

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha Zircon scale is alright the one you get for week 4 challenges looks good too. It moves and glows in the dark like Interstellar does and can be done in an hour or 2 so a lot easier.

I'm glad interstellar looks much better than Orion did too. The picture doesn't do it justice this one shows it pops a lot more in low light.

Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 3 (2023) Screenshot 2023.12.02 - 06.07.30.89.png

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

I tried a couple of hardcore matches to run out some XP tokens last night and I think I'm gonna have to play it permanently now, kinda like I did with MW19 - Vanguard. 😅