ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Bumder With A Buffer
I've got it for less than £30 from some special deal Bee did and a 20% discount code, but that was months ago.

Gutted :(

I think I have a £10 voucher though I can use on Tesco Entertainment that might work for it.

Goliath I
Ove not read into this to much yet, but ive heard that there will now be a subscrition? And 2 seperate copies, one with standard maps etc... and one with extra maps etc...

Anybody verify this, or break it down.

Cheers

Bus w**ker
There's a sub, but it's optional and the same as what all the other publishing houses are doing. "Season pass", you pay a lump sum and get all the DLC and some shitty perks during a set period (6 months or a year). There will no doubt be a hardened version or some other name for a Limited Edition (or two) version and it's possible it may include more maps, like Forza 4 did for example.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Ove not read into this to much yet, but ive heard that there will now be a subscrition? And 2 seperate copies, one with standard maps etc... and one with extra maps etc...

Anybody verify this, or break it down.

Cheers

Subscription is for cod elite. Google it.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
There's a sub, but it's optional and the same as what all the other publishing houses are doing. "Season pass", you pay a lump sum and get all the DLC and some s**tty perks during a set period (6 months or a year). There will no doubt be a hardened version or some other name for a Limited Edition (or two) version and it's possible it may include more maps, like Forza 4 did for example.

yeah the hardened edition comes with a years subscription to cod elite+ the years season pass.

Bus w**ker
yeah the hardened edition comes with a years subscription to cod elite+ the years season pass.

For £90! f**k that I'll stick with standard and just buy the DLC (possibly season pass depending on what you get and the period it covers).

It goes for £75 at moment, or cheaper using things like quidco.

I ordered mine from blockbuster for £65 which I think is a decent price.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
For £90! f**k that I'll stick with standard and just buy the DLC (possibly season pass depending on what you get and the period it covers).

which will cost you more than just buying the hardened edition lol

Bus w**ker
I've only paid £24 for the standard edition though...

Although I've just found about £50 of Tesco Clubcard vouchers, so may scrap that pre-order and go to Tesco for Hardened.

Bus w**ker
Hush your dirty mouth. I'd rather rip up every one of the Clubcard vouchers I had (note past tense) and force them up my japs eye than waste a single penny on that piece of s**t BF:BC3.

MW3 Hardened with delivery for £40. Thanks Tesco.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm more likely to get the standard edition I thinks, just to confirm I don't need to pay for online after the first year???

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Where is that list on here showing you what you get on what edition, I can find it

Edition 30
Anyone know where the cheapest place to get hardened edition is?

Someone mentioned £65 on hot deals but can't find it anywhere! Need to order this today!

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Can get this for half price at game if you trade in Fifa 12, GOW3 or a few others.