ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Im going to wait until next week now, until changing my order I think, as ill change my preorder to ASDA, then AK will pop up again with another cheaper option LOL x

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Yup. Did do a while back. The PS3 was sold a good few months ago also.

Online play is on another level in comparison tbh, which is what sold it to me. You should make the move over to the dark side (like the rest of SWET).

I've got a 360 as well but still undecided yet if I'm getting it on the 360 or PS3. Can't beat a session with the l SWET lads.

I've sent you an add on the Xbox. Harry172.

I've got a 360 as well but still undecided yet if I'm getting it on the 360 or PS3. Can't beat a session with the l SWET lads.

I've sent you an add on the Xbox. Harry172.

Nice one mate. All the other SWETers need to make the move. There's a load of us that play on the xbox. I think i'm the only one reppin' SWET though, unless BIFCAIDS plays Cod on xbox.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm quit happy on the PS3 ladies lol, never occurred to me going onto shitbox lol ;)

Edition 30
I'm f**king hopeless at this.

Can't find it anywhere for less than £75 now. Should have ordered this morning but I didn't have enough for 2 copies in my account :(

AK

M240i
I'm f**king hopeless at this.

Can't find it anywhere for less than £75 now. Should have ordered this morning but I didn't have enough for 2 copies in my account :(

Last time I help you cause you're acting like a mong :rasp:

Sainaburys £84.99 with code JSGANEW102011 for 20% off = £67.99.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That's f*cking mental. £70 for a throwaway CoD game.

BF3 Limited Edition is less than half that. Even worse! LOL.

AK

M240i
Tow B.

I've given up.

You're officially a mongo spastic f**k.

1f5383de-9857-3ba7.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'll walk into Sainsbury's and pick it upon release i'm off on the Tuesday anyway.

Bus w**ker
You think wrong, but you're welcome to your incorrect opinion.

You'll be back, YOU'LL ALL BE BACK!

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Booooo... That's what made it what it is. SWET is CS on the PS3. Im reppin' the SWET tag on xbox like a boss.

CSy0 may have to make a comeback on MW3 ;)

Haha, I say its travelled further afield but in all honesty we dont use the clan tag on BC2 its more just new players we play with regularly tbh

I remember cSAS what happened to that?