ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

It cost £80 because its the Hardened edition, You get the game which would normally cost £45 and Elite membership which is £35 plus few other bits and bobs. Thing that got me interested in elite was the Free DLC ( 20 bits apparently over the year ) as i have always bought the dlc packs for cod games and they normally cost £10-£15 each so thought might as well just pay for it now and get all the other bits chucked in.
The rest of the money £8 will be for the "FREE" tnt delivery which i know is on its way;)

http://www.mightyaction.com/2011/11/06/modern-warfare-3-collectors-edition-big-deal/

Or could have got it for £25 when you buy microsoft points at tesco and BANG... you have the same package but cheaper ;)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Or could have got it for £25 when you buy microsoft points at tesco and BANG... you have the same package but cheaper ;)

As i own a PS3 MS points would be pretty useless to me;) but yeah if i wasn't getting the hardened version id be going for the game and £25 psn card at tesco as thats a good deal:approve:

Not to sure myself on all the ELITE stuff but i just know it will allow access to all DLC for free when released, some sites are reporting it to be monthly dlc.....

Last edited:
All this dispatching, delivering rubbish, I'm just gonna stroll down Game tomorrow morning after work, pick up my copy and done.

Bumder With A Buffer
I thinly pre-ordering in recent years has been s**t. It used to mean you were guaranteed a copy on release day or before but now it doesn't.

I mean 2 years ago with MW2 people were going crazy because their shopto order wasn't with them the day before and their mates had theirs from game. as far as I'm aware everyone had their shopto orders on release day. No problem.

But last year my blops order, from Tesco I think! was 2 days late. Yet you could stroll into certain shops on tease day and buy a copy.

I'm not going to do anymore pre-ordering after this I dont think. It's lost its appeal to me. Not that I expect it before release day but I expect it ON release day and at a suitable time. Not 2pm when our post now seems to turn up.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Never had a problem with Shopto tbh , ordered the hardened edition of blackops last year and that arrived by 11am via tnt on the day. Cod are the only games that are strict on release dates with, ive had every other game delivered 1-2 days early even games like GT5 etc. Will happily keep on using them even if they are a bit more expensive on some things compared to the supermarkets :)

DB.

BMW 440i
Looked on Sainsbury's and they want £44.99. LOL! F*ck off!

Tesco seems good at £25 with the £16.99 for 2100 points, only just bought 1200 points though to get GTA San Andreas. Think ill hold fire for a little while though!

Mountune Tractor
Come on then which sad b******s are reading this from the queue of the local supermarket or game station?

dk

911 GTS Cab
just off to tesco now, if its too busy then it'll be asda i guess. people are reporting being 300th in the queue at some places!

gamestation and game are 2 mins from my house but i'm not paying the £44.99 they want! especially when i need a gold membership anyway, so hopefully telco will be the one.

Mountune Tractor
Good lad, I'd be a sad b*****d if I could but I'm stuck at work! Mates got me a copy on pre order, the fucker better deliver tomorrow!

Citroen DS3 DSport
Now officially at Tesco and in the sad b*****d queue. Thankfully I preordered so am in the short queue, the non preorder queue easily has 200 people. Sad b******s without forward thinking.

Mountune Tractor
Now officially at Tesco and in the sad b*****d queue. Thankfully I preordered so am in the short queue, the non preorder queue easily has 200 people. Sad b******s without forward thinking.

Good lad.
Just watching some gameplay vids on YouTube and it looks very slick.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Was like 30 people Queing at my work, So picked up a PS3 copy for online use.

Just need my Turtle Beach X41s to turn up now :(

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I've been at the store for the last 4 COD midnight releases. Really not that bothered tonight. I'll pop over to tescos in MK tomorrow and they'll have hundreds, just like every other time

dk

911 GTS Cab

Men just had one queue, I turned up at 12, probably 30 people in the queue, so went and got some butter and waited about 5 mins. Most people seems to be just buying the game only at £38.91.

Happy with my £25 purchase though, and I'm back on gold too now.

Wonder how many angry people waiting for postman pat to arrive they'll be tomorrow.

172cup
Men just had one queue, I turned up at 12, probably 30 people in the queue, so went and got some butter and waited about 5 mins. Most people seems to be just buying the game only at £38.91.

Happy with my £25 purchase though, and I'm back on gold too now.

Wonder how many angry people waiting for postman pat to arrive they'll be tomorrow.

Likewise i don't see the point in paying £38 for the game when you can get 2100 points or gold for a extra £4/5 and still be cheaper than GAME
I've got one coming from GAME tomorrow but im to impatient to wait so had to go buy it.

So far its not bad.

Bux

Golf GTD
I queued from 11.30 outside gamestation and was out of there at 1.00. No idea why it took them so bloody long but at least i've got it now.

Clio 197 RB
Massive queue at the local asda, so went to game still a queue, then some guy says that the local sainsburys are selling them and there are no queues. He speaketh the truth. Straight in straight out.

Trophy #387
Only a few people were at blockbuster when I turned up at 12.05am... Had already paid for it so I just went up and asked them for the game, he checked i'd paid on the system and gave it to me! Easy :) Game is quality, can't see myself sleeping tonight.

Fabia VRS
Got mine after work
Bang on 12:01
Got home and completed the campaign in 4 hours exactly
Now onto online :)

Bus w**ker
I AM f**king RAGING.

5284e99b-d274-286b.jpg

f**king useless c***s. What's the f**king point in pre-ordering for guaranteed release day delivery when the c***s post it on release day with a f**king weeks delivery time?! CUNTBAGS!

Had best be out with a courier and delivered today or I'm going to kidnap the CEO an feed him to pigs*.

*exaggeration I'll most probably just buy it from somewhere Sainsburys and tell Tesco to f**k off.

Bus w**ker
I'm pissed off, not so much because I won't get the game today (possibly, I'm still holding out hope...and going to ring Tesco and go mad at 9 lol) but more at the utterly shocking level of piss poor customer service from one of the largest chains I can think of, especially as they took the money for my order a month ago. The c***s.

Bus w**ker
I'll see if I can hook something up. Have a feeling I might be on hold for quite a while from the looks of Twitter and other forums.

RS6 C7
I would be so f**king angry, What the point in a preorder if you dont get it until the 14th, I would go buy a copy and send there on back.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
f**king hilarious.

That is exactly why I do not preorder games anymore. It's a waste of time.