ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Fuuuu...%21.jpg

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Wasn't going to bother, but just bought it on PC for £26.65, waiting for my code to download and register it in Steam.

Done.

RS6 C7
Loving the game last night, All the noobs came on and had no chance, UMP extended mags = 60+ kills most games :) Cant wait to get home and play...

Just received the intel pack in the post that comes with my order but not the game. FFS

GAME just tweeted this.

Gamedigital: MW3 Hardened Edition was sent with Parcel Force so that will be delivered anytime up until 6pm. Intel Packs were sent via Royal Mail.

Fiesta ST-3
I'm not going to lie but camping and quick scoping are rife in this version. Really getting irritating now.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm still waiting for mine from Tesco. If it doesn't arrive by 15:00 I'm going to the shops and sending Tesco one back

LY 182
Spawn points are also s**t, and getting a kill streak is actually impossible.

Are you just s**t? :rasp:

I'm sure you just need more time to get used to the maps. I'm sure people camp out big time at first because nobody can remember where they are. Once you know the maps it's not so easy to camp IIRC.

Fiesta ST-3
Are you just s**t? :rasp:

I'm sure you just need more time to get used to the maps. I'm sure people camp out big time at first because nobody can remember where they are. Once you know the maps it's not so easy to camp IIRC.

Make what you want of it. Been playing since 8am. Know the maps fairly well and every one is in the same boat. Just my opinion of course.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone know what the SP campaign is like? I don't give a flying rat's ass about the playground-mentality online s**t.

The COD campaigns have always been good so far. Is this any different?

Cheers,
D.

Revels Mum & Sister
I popped into Tesco and got a copy of the game the 2100 Gamer points! Walked down the road and flogged the game to CEX for £35 cash. 2100 points for £6!

Revels Mum & Sister
Anyone know what the SP campaign is like? I don't give a flying rat's ass about the playground-mentality online s**t.

The COD campaigns have always been good so far. Is this any different?

Cheers,
D.

I finished it in 4 hours and 30-40 mins. But yes very very good IMO! More of the same just more polished! If it isnt broke...

I do not understand all the hate towards COD. It is a game for gods sake. If you dont like it dont play it. SIMPLES!

Revels Mum & Sister
It is a good blag if you want some cheap points! I needed some anyway. I stupidly forgot I had £5 clubcard voucher to use as well. I was more concerned with dodging the unwashed though

LY 182
I have my copy sitting next to me on my desk at work.

I'm supposed to be going to the gym when I finish, don't think there's a huge chance of that happening ;)

Rofl I did the same yesterday to get some extra time on Football Manager and the same will be done tonight for this.