ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Fiesta ST-2
Only just started sniping on this and I was beasting it earlier, headshot collaterals etc and quickscoping like a boss.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Completed the single player mode last night, throughly impressed - usual COD style, impressed all the same, no end of detail.

Looking forward to shouting at 13 year olds & their dad's.

:-|

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
well haven't sold it yet. but still saddened by the game... May come on tonight for a quick hour or so... see if I still like it or get a decent game or two...

I haven't been on for quite a while due to work and social stuff the last few weeks. Will see if the Mrs will let me on!

Fiesta ST-2
Give it time seb, I was a whisker away from selling mine last week. Feel I know the maps a lot better now and I'm happy with the classes I've got setup.

I wish there was a 'little nobhead' filter on this.

"aaaw maaayte av u seen tha vid on yootoob bout a woman on a tram telling all the blacks to go ome"

"fukin well funny"

"I'm watching it again its dat funneh.."

If only I had a mic..

Give it time seb, I was a whisker away from selling mine last week. Feel I know the maps a lot better now and I'm happy with the classes I've got setup.

Agreed, know maps better, really like mission, hard hat, dome and village, could do with a map like wasteland which is nice and open but i like it, kill confirmed is best game for getting lots of xp.....

And in separate news, the official swet clan has been set up on elite....SWET CS

Fiesta ST-2
I snipe properly for 70% of the time, some close quarter situations call for a quick scope or no scope though or you've got no chance.

Goliath I
Seems to have picked up for me since the last update, playing a lot more fluid and no real lag.

feel free to add me snakey31652

360 naturally.

Tesla MP3 2021
The recent lot of patches have helped for me also, there is a definiate improvement on the lag/hit detection front and it is actually a very playable game now and I am enjoying it :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
from my ''research'' on the issue I find the lag issues are most prevalent when in a party. anyone else?

Tesla MP3 2021
from my ''research'' on the issue I find the lag issues are most prevalent when in a party. anyone else?

I would agree to an extent, though a few weeks back the lag was horrific for me regardless if I was in a party for not.

Italian 3.2 V6
What's the deal with people team-killing in Hardcore S&D? Been in loads of games with this happening tonight?

Also my better half is owning, she's getting quite decent lol. Beat a few of my mates at it now! Soon she will be "BOOM HEAD SHOT"n my ass!

Listerine & Poledo
What's the deal with people team-killing in Hardcore S&D? Been in loads of games with this happening tonight?

I didn't realise you could freindly-fire in Hardcore mode until I managed to kill off half my team with a blind-thrown frag.

whoops

Listerine & Poledo
Don't like hardcore mode, probably because I'm still quite poor.

Don't like TDM either, I prefer a game type with objectives.... although KC is a lot more fun. I guess it causes less camping.

Oh, the remote sentry is a tasty piece of kit too, love spraying a bomb site for suckers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
last week i sent MW3 to CEX and today i got it back with the box i sent it in was unopened, very strange. So looks like i'll give it another if the lag has improved

LY 182
I prefer core but my friends get pissed off with the amount of bullets it takes to kill people. I get what they mean but I think people on hardcore tend to be bigger c***s due to lack of kill cam etc.

Listerine & Poledo
I prefer core but my friends get pissed off with the amount of bullets it takes to kill people.

As much as it annoys me when I empty a full clip into someones chest only for them to then take me out with a throwing knife, I do prefer getting a chance to not die immediately.

Just gone on this for the first time in a few days...

Cant log into elite through the xbox, joined one game where a Stealth Bomber was coming in (from both teams) about once a minute and the rest of the games were absolutely littered with camping fuckbags. I've turned it off.