ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

GSXR + KDX220
Whats with all the people having the coloured button clan tags etc on xbox?? Like a green A button, red B button etc etc :S

Clio 200 Raider
Whats with all the people having the coloured button clan tags etc on xbox?? Like a green A button, red B button etc etc :S

im assuming its the same as the ps3 keypad hack they have the analog buttons instead on the ps3

Monaco 172
^ i thought that was an easter egg. why would u get a pic of an R3/L3 button with a glitch? + has the lag been sorted yet? havent played it in weeks... anybody know what got changed with the patch?

AK

M240i
All you do is put a dodgy 'A' (from the keyboard) into the box, so there's no real 'hacking' going on as such.

Goliath I
It looks stupid if anything.

Since the last patch playability has vastly improved in regards to the lag. Enjoying it far more now than I was a week or so ago.

I'm not sure how it's differed for anyone else though

Bus w**ker
Thought that the clans were cross platform, seeing as it's just via elite? I've not tested it mind. Anyway I set up Call_of_doody ages ago, sadly Harphamominom is too retarded to actually join it lol.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I had a couple of games the other night. Its like going back in time 2 years. Shame really as i absolutely loved blackops and mw2. BF3 has certainly taken over as my goto game.

Bus w**ker
Anyone else's irony-o-meter going off the f**king charts? All people have done is whinge and moan that MW3 is too much like MW2...but now they want MW2 maps? LOL

Not actually played this since I got my 360 back t'other day, will hop on it tonight.

RS6 C7
Anyone else's irony-o-meter going off the f**king charts? All people have done is whinge and moan that MW3 is too much like MW2...but now they want MW2 maps? LOL

Not actually played this since I got my 360 back t'other day, will hop on it tonight.

I always liked Mw2, I've never moaned about this game, Its brilliant!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Played mw2 last night and i still love it, sniping mostly. Had a quick blast on bf2 aswell, great game.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I don't think this is like MW2 it's more like Black Ops. Which I find is s**t

I've been on MW2 and as above it's awesome apart there's more camping on it now

Bus w**ker
I always liked Mw2, I've never moaned about this game, Its brilliant!

Wasn't aimed at you.

I don't think this is like MW2 it's more like Black Ops. Which I find is s**t

I've been on MW2 and as above it's awesome apart there's more camping on it now

What makes you think it's more like BLOPS? I was never a huge MW2 MP fan because I sucked at it but I loved BLOPS, more so when I moved to 360, as it suited my gameplay style. MW3 plays exactly like MW2, mostly because it is just MW2 slightly tweaked and with new maps, and whilst I don't hate it I still prefer BLOPS over it.

Edition 30
MW2 was a great game.

Everyone just abused the perks, tubes, commando etc.

Maps were great size and set up. Bring back afghan, overgrown, crossfire, countdown etc...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Maybe its just the maps, there far too cluttered giving people a free invite to sit and wait for someone to walk past. Map size on mw2 was spot imo. Initially when i started playing mw3 i thought the bigger maps were great, there not.

LY 182
Wasn't aimed at you.

What makes you think it's more like BLOPS? I was never a huge MW2 MP fan because I sucked at it but I loved BLOPS, more so when I moved to 360, as it suited my gameplay style. MW3 plays exactly like MW2, mostly because it is just MW2 slightly tweaked and with new maps, and whilst I don't hate it I still prefer BLOPS over it.

Totally with you on that. I much prefer the feel of Blop. Can't think of how to sum up the difference but I'm much better at Blops lol.