ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Lag was bad yesterday. There was a guy with a striker that must of had some sort of light weight pro on and it was like the film jumper. Lol I reported him anyway cos everyone else couldn't kill him either.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Lag is in full swing today, been kill round corners by some gimp with a striker several times /

Going oot soon. Doubtful ill be on at that point. :(

Just had a few games. Joined a couple Domination games. Non of my r****d green guys were trying to cap any flags. Why play Domination if you're just going for f**king kills. The other team had all three flags capped. I might aswell had played on my own. f**king morons.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I have a terrible internet connection in general, and I've never had a problem with this online! Weird.
That's because people with poor internet connections are ruining everyone else's game. Stupid lag compensation.

Fiesta ST-2
I have a terrible internet connection in general, and I've never had a problem with this online! Weird.

How is it weird? Lag compensation has been mentioned lots of times. In this game the worse connection you have, the better you'll do.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I spoke with my ISP yesterday. They have more than doubled my upload speed and i can not believe how much difference it has made to my game play on this.

Is it just me that prefers the way Black Ops was on Multiplayer, I just can't seem to get into the swing of things with this game.

Megane 225 F1
FAO Paul

378763_10151091111290104_510710103_22212308_136631179_n.jpg

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Just lost out at Wave 26 on solo Survival. Get's fecking hard when the juggernauts are teamed up with armoured troops and attack dogs. Can't reload fast enough!

D.

you need slight of hand bro.

if you play on the xbox ill have a blast with ye

Tesla MP3 2021
ELPRES back to his best, he really cracks me up lol..

Last edited by a moderator: