ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Bus w**ker
I can't remember once spawning in that spot on Dome. :S

That videos bullshit though, there's already been a MOAB dropped when it begins and then this spawn camping faggot gets another.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
That's brilliant, I've seen another video similar that was on another map.

I love this game :/

Tesla MP3 2021
Christ this game is shocking (360). I havent played it for about 2 weeks, been back on tonight and my god the lag is the worst I have ever seen it. Now all the lobbies I go in, most of the players are either 2 or 3 bars!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I had random games today, most were lagging to the point where it was unplayable but I persevered with it and had a few awesome games. I also prestiged this evening for the first time, I played it tonight and I'm back at level 20 again already.

I have only had lag once in this game since I owned it! Have no idea why so many people on here have had so many problems!

Tesla MP3 2021
Whats your internet connection like?

Average/below average connections seem to give players the benefit of the doubt over someone with a stronger connection.

Listerine & Poledo
This guy takes it to the next level.
Sounds like a bellpiece though.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Fiesta ST-2
3 good games earlier then the lag hit, 4 different hosts one game then red bars the next constant host disconnection, never had this before. On a better note I'm 70th in the world on the hostage spec ops mission on two player now :)

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I f**king hate lag, why would anyone put lag compensation in a game that works this poor ?

The frustrating thing about this is the game is good when it works.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
This guy takes it to the next level.
Sounds like a bellpiece though.

I gave up at 4.20.

One, it proves why I never, ever, ever, ever, ever play ANY COD game online. Utter, pathetic bullshit.

Secondly, I want to stab the patronising American doing the commentary in the face. With a lamp-post.

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been playing a lot of team defender today - chance to get points galore! Your BF3 lovers should just stay out of this thread and stop trolling TBH ;)

Tesla MP3 2021
I actually had a few good games tonight. All players were nearly always full bar and the lag compensation seemed a lot better. I didn't notice any update when I signed in so not sure what is going on!

Can't see it lasting though either! lol

Tesla MP3 2021
Adam gets beat = everyone is lagging

Adam wins = All connections were spot on

LOL, p**s off you spoon.

I bet your connection is horrid with that awful Broadband setup your running ;)

2/3 bars max!

Though on the other hand, you'll be fine as thats how MW3 is designed!

secret
Cs members feel free to add me on ps3....wockaF7P ( just say ur off cs )

Im on mw3 every other night now and omg the lag is doing my head in!!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I gave up at 4.20.

One, it proves why I never, ever, ever, ever, ever play ANY COD game online. Utter, pathetic bullshit.

Secondly, I want to stab the patronising American doing the commentary in the face. With a lamp-post.

D.

You have to be really s**t to get spawn trapped. It's never ever happend to me and if it did then a riot shield and tack insert would sort it in seconds.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
You have to be really s**t to get spawn trapped. It's never ever happend to me and if it did then a riot shield and tack insert would sort it in seconds.

What if you're not even at that Rank to have a riot shield? To have to wait until you can obtain an unlock before you can circumvent an obvious flaw in the game is piss poor design, imo.

D.

Always moaning about lag that isn't lag, lag, dude ;).

Just need to get on with it and have a laugh. This game is so much better when you don't take it seriously. I used to rip my hair out on Blops. Id like to think i've chilled out a little on this one.