ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Interesting that as that’s the kind of aim assist lock I see with console kill cams. Obviously without the hacking (knowing where everyone is) aspect.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
***FAO all in this thread***

I just want it known, that I bought back our very own @Ant1 4 times (yes...FOUR times) in one match.

Proper buy backs as well, no Most Wanted contracts. Maybe a name change could be on the cards, perhaps Ant4?

Cheers.

Oh f**k off 😂

At least I made it to the final circle and still got more kills than you!

Funny you didn’t mention me buying you back twice and being the most wanted whilst making are way to the final circle a few games before 😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Oh f**k off 😂

At least I made it to the final circle and still got more kills than you!

Funny you didn’t mention me buying you back twice and being the most wanted whilst making are way to the final circle a few games before 😂
You ok hun? Pm me bbz xoxo

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

Hopefully right with the predictions. The map locations look quite cool on Black Ops, hopefully that crosses over to Warzone and everything else stays as is.