ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Warzone solos is so so guff. Its totally different to squads to the point where it feels like a different game. Everybody camps. Its dreadful.
I've got into the top 15 or so loads of times but then and up getting mowed down by pricks in lorries most of the time.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The regiment thing looks kinda pants tbh. From what I can tell it only shows people online if they are on your friends list. Last night for example, I could see that Davvy was online but nobody else.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
The regiment thing looks kinda pants tbh. From what I can tell it only shows people online if they are on your friends list. Last night for example, I could see that Davvy was online but nobody else.

I’ll check later, but mine shows all people in the regiment online, irrelevant of them being on my friends list or not....

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
@Jonnio invite sent to Activision account Jonnio#5999037
@Noddie should show 18 members so far and who is online at the time
IMG_20200330_135227.jpg

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I like them because the material on the cups isn’t some nasty vinyl. Helps keep you cooler.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I couldn’t get on with my old Corsair headset. It never really felt comfortable, one side fitted nicely and the other quite loose, common issue with some of them when I looked online. I wouldn’t dream of playing this without a headset! You’d get killed all the time.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Had a couple of OK games tonight.
Need to sort a new headset out. Nothing but issues with mine.

I can hear and speak to someone in my ps4 party, could hear someone in the game party but I don't think they could hear me.
Then on my last game I could only hear Nath but could see the audio Mark for Daz when he was talking and my mic didn't work.

So, decent headset for PS4 without breaking the bank. Turtle beach wired?

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I wondered who you two were lol.

@16v_er try playing with the chat volume in the options, that’s what I’ve had to do.

@Aaron.. Your issue could be privacy settings on the PS4. Google it and you might be able to sort it without spending any money.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Could you hear me Daz?

I heard you until the last game then I could only see the marker when you spoke.

I'll have a Google on those settings.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I could just about hear @16v_er

Nothing else came through. Other people have had similar issues so it should be fixable.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Had a couple of OK games tonight.
Need to sort a new headset out. Nothing but issues with mine.

I can hear and speak to someone in my ps4 party, could hear someone in the game party but I don't think they could hear me.
Then on my last game I could only hear Nath but could see the audio Mark for Daz when he was talking and my mic didn't work.

So, decent headset for PS4 without breaking the bank. Turtle beach wired?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07PWP9H7G/?tag=cliospnet01-21