ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
He wouldn’t show the game before which I got more kills 😂
A huge congratulations on getting 1 more kill than me in a game. Here you go Anthony, frame it and put it up in your living room 🥇 🏆

79F007B0-C145-438F-B094-4CB8052296C7.png

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Surprisingly I didn't hear that all day, to be fair I did have a good day today on this. I was carrying Ant in pretty much every game all day.

f**king behave yourself boy! You are the reason we didn’t win the last game!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Yall need to shag and get it over and done with. This thread is reminding me of bebo wall posts where the teenage sexual tension increased with every post

It's called being competitive!

I guess that's something you don't have to worry about :p ;) :LOL:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I just enjoy having a laugh, it's proper cringy watching grown men get competitive against each other over a computer game 😂

If my dad was like that I'd disown him 😂😂
You call your c**k widgy. Have a word

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I just enjoy having a laugh, it's proper cringy watching grown men get competitive against each other over a computer game 😂

If my dad was like that I'd disown him 😂😂

Nothing wrong with being competitive lad, that’s how you succeed in life! Mortgage free @ 39 - I’ll take the competitive streak cheers 😝😝

Edited to add, only work one day per week also 😁

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I picked up a trick Mac 10 from a corpse, was f**king brutal and is defo up there with the Gallo 12.

What do you need to do to unlock it?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I unlocked it and even with no attachments it's a beast. Not sure what attachment s I put on now though won't be able to get on again until Monday. Tier 15 of battle pass was where I unlocked it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I unlocked it and even with no attachments it's a beast. Not sure what attachment s I put on now though won't be able to get on again until Monday. Tier 15 of battle pass was where I unlocked it.
I picked one up earlier, the purple ground loot one i think. It was a beast

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I picked one up earlier, the purple ground loot one i think. It was a beast

Yeah think I had that once too it has a red dot sight right? Had been using the AS-VAL over the R9 lately and it seems very similar to that Mac10 definitely going to be my new secondary for a little while unless some future updates stir things up again.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah think I had that once too it has a red dot sight right? Had been using the AS-VAL over the R9 lately and it seems very similar to that Mac10 definitely going to be my new secondary for a little while unless some future updates stir things up again.
Yeah that's the one. What's your activision ID? Get yourself in with some of us for a few games.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that's the one. What's your activision ID? Get yourself in with some of us for a few games.

Arizer#5514564

I've not played BR much because never seemed to end well with randoms but be good to team up with people who actually want to play as a team. Was there a CS regiment or something?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Arizer#5514564

I've not played BR much because never seemed to end well with randoms but be good to team up with people who actually want to play as a team. Was there a CS regiment or something?

We are competitive though so make sure your upto the banter as some people can’t handle it and cry in the corner 😁😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Arizer#5514564

I’ve invited you into it, probably be on Monday for a few games 👍🏻

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
The disappointing thing with the M16 is that old Cold War you can add more attachments than warzone. However that’s the same with all the guns.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The disappointing thing with the M16 is that old Cold War you can add more attachments than warzone. However that’s the same with all the guns.
Yeah I noticed this as I was going through the awful menus of cold war that you can get a perk which adds an extra 3 slots.

Will have a look at using the M16. Can you change it from burst in one of the unlocks?