ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Highlight of the day....

Myself, @Ant1, @withoutabix and Oli on quads. As soon as we jump out of the plane I shoot the guy in front of me and do 199 damage. Bare in mind you get 200 health when you come out of the plane... our very own Anthony shoots the edge of the guys little toe and kills him. Ant got the kill for it too. And he has the cheek to blame the rest of us for stealing his kills.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Highlight of the day....

Myself, @Ant1, @withoutabix and Oli on quads. As soon as we jump out of the plane I shoot the guy in front of me and do 199 damage. Bare in mind you get 200 health when you come out of the plane... our very own Anthony shoots the edge of the guys little toe and kills him. Ant got the kill for it too. And he has the cheek to blame the rest of us for stealing his kills.

I was pissing myself 😂😂

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Why do it? I don’t understand. Everyone tries to get it and then it’s op as fook.
God knows mate! I certainly don’t understand it either. It’s like when every man and dog were rolling with that shotgun.
Don’t get me wrong, some of the lads using it genuinely had skills, but the rest were just amoebas with f**k all skill other than, run in and blast the room in the hope they got you - which ultimately they did.

Tea Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
God knows mate! I certainly don’t understand it either. It’s like when every man and dog were rolling with that shotgun.
Don’t get me wrong, some of the lads using it genuinely had skills, but the rest were just amoebas with f**k all skill other than, run in and blast the room in the hope they got you - which ultimately they did.
If you think that the R9 is bad, me and @Jonnio played Cold War last night, my first game on and I nailed everyone with the gallo 12.

That thing is f**king stupid, I felt a right c**t for using it because it's that good at crop dusting people down

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
If you think that the R9 is bad, me and @Jonnio played Cold War last night, my first game on and I nailed everyone with the gallo 12.

That thing is f**king stupid, I felt a right c**t for using it because it's that good at crop dusting people down
Yeah but I’ve also seen you drop out a top window, run in downstairs and f**k an entire team up, so you’re in the skills department mate.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
If someone can fire me a regiment invite again seems I didn't get it last week and only just got on now.. Arizer#5514564

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Weird with the Gallo 12 and Mac 10, they don’t work so well on Cold War but are brutal in warzone. Not sure why that’s the case or if intentional or not.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Weird with the Gallo 12 and Mac 10, they don’t work so well on Cold War but are brutal in warzone. Not sure why that’s the case or if intentional or not.
It’s because the stats aren’t comparable between the two, the guns don’t match up at all, only thing is they look the same in warzone apparently everything else is different

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I keep getting killed by some single fire assault rifle. 3 bullets from full armour to death ffs.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
It’s stupid now. That dmr and the mac 10 thing.

going to have a week off playing now. I need a new game.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Not seen much of the DMR yet, Mac 10 many times lol.

wait and see. We were chatting about the new dmr, I said I haven’t seen it. Any way we get pushed by a team and end up in a house. He hit me through a window with 3 bullets and killed me. Kill can 30-27 bullets used. That was from good range too. With stopping power it’s 1/2 bullet. I had to switch the game off after 30 mins playing

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Did I remember seeing some headset chat in here at somepoint?

Had some Steelseries 9x that I sent back due to constant issues, got a set of BlasterX the now as a cheapy stop gap but they ain't amazing and don't have full functionality on Xbox and are I struggle a bit on COD with them

Looking at the Turtle Beach 700s, anyone using these? Not wanting to spend mega bucks or I'd just get some A50s

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Enjoy the mac10 now before it gets nerfd. Wiped out 2 duos that pushed me earlier, in a building at Lumber. Stupidly quick time to kill with that gun, especially with the 53 round mags, can easily take 2 out at close range without reloading.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Enjoy the mac10 now before it gets nerfd. Wiped out 2 duos that pushed me earlier, in a building at Lumber. Stupidly quick time to kill with that gun, especially with the 53 round mags, can easily take 2 out at close range without reloading.
Got Mac 10ed a few times last night with @Davyy and @Pudding of Yorkshire

Had a good duos win earlier on with @Davyy too. Didn't get Mac 10ed in that one 😂