ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Couple of decent wins today. Killed the last guy in quads and just t bagged him while he was self reviving and he just gave up in the end 😂
73A295D8-3CE5-4924-ABA3-359C21CD25DB.jpeg
644F05CE-2C14-4F27-9004-2703E4DE22D6.jpeg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Must be the power of RGB!
Those extra 10 frames make all the difference tbh
This game is w**k with the dmr. 3 shots dead. Ruins the game.
I don’t think I’ll spend time unlocking bits for the DMR, in fact I’ve never even used it I don’t think. It’s going to get nerf’d so I think it’ll be a waste of time ranking it up. I’ve been trialling the akimbo Cold War magnums. If they’re anything like the MW magnums pre nerf, I think they’ll be really good.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
We've stopped playing the normal game. Team flying about with dmr and mac 10. The dmr deals damage from stupid range.

Tea Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
I feel like the TimeToKill has dropped significantly recently, to where you can't even turn around to try and fight back because you're already dead

It feels a bit ruined. You have to be very lucky or camp your tits off to stop yourself from being hit by a wave of napalm-esque DMR fire

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I feel like the TimeToKill has dropped significantly recently, to where you can't even turn around to try and fight back because you're already dead

It feels a bit ruined. You have to be very lucky or camp your tits off to stop yourself from being hit by a wave of napalm-esque DMR fire

Agreed. Problem is, with the overpowered DMR at mid range you’re screwed in the open. Then if you’re inside you’re screwed with the Mac10 or stupid flaming shotgun or twin diamianti’s.

Need to go back to pre-blops weapons settings minus the w**k shotgun.

Tea Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
Agreed. Problem is, with the overpowered DMR at mid range you’re screwed in the open. Then if you’re inside you’re screwed with the Mac10 or stupid flaming shotgun.

Need to go back to pre-blops weapons settings minus the w**k shotgun.
Agreed also mate. I'd much rather be outplayed by someone with an MP5 and an SPR over some dribbling neanderthal with a DMR and a Mac10