ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I’ve referred back to the Grau as it’s still a great gun and I have non problem racking up the kills combined with either Mac 10 of Gallo 12.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The DMR is lethal. Got done by then t last night.
Had a proper aids circle too near the stadium, parachuted down from the concourse and got melted.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I’ve referred back to the Grau as it’s still a great gun and I have non problem racking up the kills combined with either Mac 10 of Gallo 12.

Grau is definitely my favourite gun, just sounds spot on. Something about it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Apparently, although it doesn’t seem popular now, the type 63 has the same stats at the dmr, but deals higher damage. May try it later

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Excuse my spelling and grammar, I’m prepping Xmas dinner whilst sorting the kids and talking about warzone 😂

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Watched a bit of a video by that ayden chap. Using that and the mac. Ridiculous
I've been levelling up the Type 63, 25 round mag (20 on the DMR) and slightly faster ADS. Not got it to a high enough level yet though but yeah it shreds.

Bit more recoil than the DMR but it's fine on keyboard and mouse.

What attachments do you run on the Mac10 @Moonshot

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Type 63 has more recoil both kind of similar to how the FAL was. I'm still better with the Kilo at long range but mid range the DMR/Type 63 does melt. The M16 still feels pretty strong too at mid range to me.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've been levelling up the Type 63, 25 round mag (20 on the DMR) and slightly faster ADS. Not got it to a high enough level yet though but yeah it shreds.

Bit more recoil than the DMR but it's fine on keyboard and mouse.

What attachments do you run on the Mac10 @Moonshot
Agency suppressor muzzle, 5.9” task force barrel, field agent grip under barrel, salvo 53 fast rounds, raider stock. Absolute beast

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
There is a god 😂 random trios on that new game mode. #competitive
IMG_20201224_160529.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
You’re such a c**t 😂

Look at my damage for 2 kills vs your 10!!

Everytime i dropped back I landed on a duo 😆
We were right in between a few duos tbf. Every time you died I could just sense you getting absolutely raging. I was trying so hard not to burst out laughing 😂😂😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
What software are people using for recording gameplay? I have just turned on nvidia in-game overlay. But the last time I used it, it just kept saving clips of kills/deaths. Does it constantly record?

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
What software are people using for recording gameplay? I have just turned on nvidia in-game overlay. But the last time I used it, it just kept saving clips of kills/deaths. Does it constantly record?

There's an option in the settings of the overlay to record. You can set it to start/stop on a hotkey too.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Been going through all my old games today and logged into my Steam account for the first time in a good while.

Anyone else got the full collection?

F339C647-55F0-4800-BC8D-A28A421F66E2.jpeg

Oh and the originals :)

89B0BB5E-D85A-4B2B-B481-EAA706CD7E9A.jpeg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Can remember playing the original WW2 one thinking it was amazing that the team spawns moved about in multiplayer haha.