ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
It's like hacking, to a point. If your accurate from a distance then people die very quickly. Like you say the mac 10 ruins the close game play. But hey to be a winner you have to splash the cash to buy the dmr 😉

Tea Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
I started using it in plunder yesterday to see what it was like. Picked up stopping power rounds and was getting 1 bullet headshots at 100m

If that's not a broken gun then I don't know what is

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Every time I get killed with a Mac 10 or dmr now, I just say ‘talentless wanker’. Because that’s all they are.

Me and Harry ran into a duo last night that had just got their loadout. I was on the Krig 6 that you pick up in the game (great gun tbf!) and Harry only had a sniper and got done by them. I hid in the bush and dropped one with the krig, Harry won gulag and came straight back down to me and dropped the other with a pistol 😂
They were sporting the dmr/Mac combo 🤣😂

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
The akimbo diamattis are worse than the Mac10 now. Instadeath.

There are definitely teams going around abusing the new weapons and aimbot. Had a couple of suspicious moments with @Ant1 and @Moonshot yesterday, worst was a team of Poles that all lasered us from nowhere.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah hitting multiple shots at a long range is harder in the DMR I think the Kilo for example at long range is still stronger imo maybe that just shows my lack of accuracy skills though. Maybe DMR would be more suited for K+M users. Close to mid range though it's definitely OP. The Mac10 is no worse than the R9 even the AS-Val isn't far off imo so they only need a slight nerf.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I picked up a ground loot diamatti (grey one) and wiped 2 duos with it earlier on with @Ant1. It was the same duo that came back from the gulag and I got them both again with it 😂 one of them was shouting all sorts. They are very powerful those pistols

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Bring back the simpler days of Cod4 basic weapons and load outs [emoji23]

Proper fed up of cheating, aimbot using w*****s lol, Pretty much the reason I sacked off COD online years ago for BF

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
It doesn't happen often when I play so I'm celebrating!

Cracked open a bottle of good red wine to continue the celebration.

First solos win 🍷🎉🍷🎉🍷😂😂😂

IMG_20201229_141925_1.jpg

Bmw 330d
aNyBoDy wHo uSeS ThE DmR Or mAc-10 Is tAlEnTlEsS

dry your eyes. If you can’t beat em, join em. Nerf will be here in the next week or so anyway

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Tbh, the game doesn't run half bad on a PS5. Once you've played about with the sensitivities and button options it doesn't take long to "get back into it".

I have this list to work my way through tomorrow after work:

Hopefully I can narrow down the cause of my PC crashing issues. It's annoying for me but ruins the match for those I'm teamed with at the time.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Tbh, the game doesn't run half bad on a PS5. Once you've played about with the sensitivities and button options it doesn't take long to "get back into it".

I have this list to work my way through tomorrow after work:

Hopefully I can narrow down the cause of my PC crashing issues. It's annoying for me but ruins the match for those I'm teamed with at the time.

How often does your PC crash? mines been doing it a lot recently in game where is just kicks you back to desktop with an error. some days its fine and others it can kick me off 2/3 times a night.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
How often does your PC crash? mines been doing it a lot recently in game where is just kicks you back to desktop with an error. some days its fine and others it can kick me off 2/3 times a night.
Its only when playing Warzone (1 or 2 occasions per "sesh"). And it's only been doing it since I done a fresh Windows 10 install around a month (ish) ago, its wasn't doing it previously. I get the blue Windows screen of death and the PC restarts.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Its only when playing Warzone (1 or 2 occasions per "sesh"). And it's only been doing it since I done a fresh Windows 10 install around a month (ish) ago, its wasn't doing it previously. I get the blue Windows screen of death and the PC restarts.
It must just be call of duty as it happened to me on cold war the other night when playing zombies, just randomly freezes and kicked back to desktop. Restarted the PC and it was fine for the rest of the night.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
It must just be call of duty as it happened to me on cold war the other night when playing zombies, just randomly freezes and kicked back to desktop. Restarted the PC and it was fine for the rest of the night.
I had this one game on Monday. I had to reinstall warzone after the season 7 update too as my textures were all corrupted.