ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Yep, I raged against a DMR the other day. Some bloke ontop of a hill, just spammed the little cabin me and a mate were in and he killed us both with two shots each. Don’t stand a chance!

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
It's the DMR and aimbot w*****s that ruin it, Normal players struggle a bit with the DMR to be fair

I'm also in the can't beat them, join them class now with the virgin spec DMR and Mac10 combo [emoji23]

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
DMR and the akimbo pistol for me still switch to the trusty old Kilo at times but having got a bit more used to the DMR it definitely could do with a nerf just hope it's still viable after so only really needs a slight nerf. Was with a random trio yesterday and the other 2 guys were moaning like f**k about the DMR and I just thought why are you even playing if it makes you that upset.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Caved and bought Cold War to try some Hardcore. Need something to mix it up between getting camos on MW.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
About 3/4's of my friends list is playing this game it crossed my mind a couple times wether to buy it again even though COD isn't my kind of play style, but miss playing with a lot of you guys. Not many people still play Battlefield

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I think you would take well to war zone as your a decent player.

I'm trying to get back into Bf1 but my heart says war zone. My rage says don't bother playing anything lol

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
About 3/4's of my friends list is playing this game it crossed my mind a couple times wether to buy it again even though COD isn't my kind of play style, but miss playing with a lot of you guys. Not many people still play Battlefield
Warzone is free and you can level up pretty quickly in Plunder.
If you want to pay for the battlepass you will unlock items. If you buy one and finish it, I think you get enough credit to get the next one for nothing and so on, unless it's changed since Cold War.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Reckon you can bring the heat like?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
What do you all play on? Think I’ve only got modern warfare on ps3 but quite like having a f**k about online?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The thing is i have spells on games, i play one game for a long time and get good then change for another game like GT Sport and get good and come back to BF and I'm like a noob again getting to know maps. Back in the day on MW2 i was alright at it and i knew the maps and it's not my play style. I've seen Broken Machine on the Warzone what ever you call it. I played equiv on BF5 and it was alright.

I did download the Black Ops the other week and had a go for the first time, and it's not for me like. Can you just download the Warzone thing and not the full game?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The thing is i have spells on games, i play one game for a long time and get good then change for another game like GT Sport and get good and come back to BF and I'm like a noob again getting to know maps. Back in the day on MW2 i was alright at it and i knew the maps and it's not my play style. I've seen Broken Machine on the Warzone what ever you call it. I played equiv on BF5 and it was alright.

I did download the Black Ops the other week and had a go for the first time, and it's not for me like. Can you just download the Warzone thing and not the full game?
Yes. Warzone is free to download, you don’t need modern warfare. I have both on PS4 and only warzone on my PC

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll have a look at it on PSN Store. I'll have a think, it's not ideal going to BF and COD all the time.

How much is it by the way?

I'm on PlayStation BTW

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Few games and I was getting OK on Bf1 after a few years of not playing. The transition was way easier than going to blackout as an example

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'll have a look at it on PSN Store. I'll have a think, it's not ideal going to BF and COD all the time.

How much is it by the way?

I'm on PlayStation BTW
Free. It’s cross platform so you can join all of us. We play duos, trios and quads.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Few games and I was getting OK on Bf1 after a few years of not playing. The transition was way easier than going to blackout as an example
I don’t think in the 10 years I’ve had you as ps friend I’ve ever played with you 😂

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I don’t think in the 10 years I’ve had you as ps friend I’ve ever played with you 😂
What platform are you on Xbox?
Is this the one I need to download? I’ll get it downloaded if it’s free
1226C1B9-5F35-4901-99C2-B92CDB27E581.jpeg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I did a few games Firestorm but then just stuck with conquest etc. Warzone is what that should have been really.
Yeah, i played Firestorm quit a few times but never played it all the time it was just here and there . I much prefer Conquest when i was BF5.

It's downloading now. Warzone.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Some dude in a random Facebook group complained that games are getting too much for the casual gamer. One of the responses...

"You need to continue to fight. Strap up your boots, paint your face and sign out your favourite gun out of the armoury. Go get that win. When you are sat in an arm chair with no teeth and you have pished and shat yourself your grand kids will ask you what it was like in Verdansk. You will tear up as you talk of DMRs, invisible men, 17 juggernauts in a lobby, a shotgun attachment that once single shot downed someone. You'll tell them how the enemy had developed an infinite stim, and how they could see through walls and lock onto head shots. They won't believe you when you tell them you still got the wins. But you'll have screen shots of the cod tracker app. You'll be their hero. They will look up to you and think you have super powers while they clean your bum. When you die they will insist on having "f**k U HACKERS" on your headstone "

200.gif

:ROFLMAO:

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Some dude in a random Facebook group complained that games are getting too much for the casual gamer. One of the responses...

"You need to continue to fight. Strap up your boots, paint your face and sign out your favourite gun out of the armoury. Go get that win. When you are sat in an arm chair with no teeth and you have pished and shat yourself your grand kids will ask you what it was like in Verdansk. You will tear up as you talk of DMRs, invisible men, 17 juggernauts in a lobby, a shotgun attachment that once single shot downed someone. You'll tell them how the enemy had developed an infinite stim, and how they could see through walls and lock onto head shots. They won't believe you when you tell them you still got the wins. But you'll have screen shots of the cod tracker app. You'll be their hero. They will look up to you and think you have super powers while they clean your bum. When you die they will insist on having "f**k U HACKERS" on your headstone "

View attachment 1513517

:ROFLMAO:

That’s pretty deep 😢

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Okay I take back what I said about DMR had a few 200+ meter 2 shot kills and then this kill even though I missed half the shots still managed to get the kill 😂

Last edited:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Tbh its boring.

Atleast with the kilo or the Grau you could fight back. I watch videos and pretty much most comments are about how people don't want to play the game or its just w**k.