ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
cant wait until my headset arrives so I can f**king communicate!!!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I need to accept ants request. Completely forgot but had no time really

Now I have a lot of time.

But beware and fyi, I am f**king AWESOME!!! 111!!1!11!ONEONEONE!

Add
KarbineFTL

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ah. Previously had the hyper cloud and they were decent.

The ones I linked were £20 ISH when I bought they. Took a punt as everyone says buy £100 ones. Been spot on.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Just ‘game’ picture mode on this HD TV. Not as good as my Hisense in the lounge, but does the job in my mini man cave.

image.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I run a 24" Ben q rl2455 with cheap ass Amazon headphones. Dream.

7 squad wins so far, not bad.

What sensitivity etc?. I play 7/7 with 1.30 ads zoom. Motion etc turned off. Going to adjust the game brightness to 60. I like to mess lol.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I run a 24" Ben q rl2455 with cheap ass Amazon headphones. Dream.

7 squad wins so far, not bad.

What sensitivity etc?. I play 7/7 with 1.30 ads zoom. Motion etc turned off. Going to adjust the game brightness to 60. I like to mess lol.

On battle royale? I haven’t come close yet,I get too fed up with it as some how manage to to die off 2 bullets after hammering the person with a full mag!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Plunder is pretty rubbish compared to BR imo. I haven’t touched multiplayer since Warzone came out.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Plunder is pretty rubbish compared to BR imo. I haven’t touched multiplayer since Warzone came out.

I hated plunder when I first gave it a go. Now I under stand the game mode more it’s great fun. I get the most kicks killing high rollers and listening to them cry down the mic. Genuinely piss myself 😂

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Multiplayer is brilliant, but im pretty good at it (HC anyway). Plunder i’m quite good at now, and BR not so much... need to play with a proper squad though and take it slow.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Multiplayer is brilliant, but im pretty good at it (HC anyway). Plunder i’m quite good at now, and BR not so much... need to play with a proper squad though and take it slow.

Don’t mind HC modes but there isn’t a lot of skill there tbh, it’s too easy.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
The hyper stuff would be fine. Around £50.

Random squad (all random) is not worth even starting.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ha ha sadly not

Hopefully you like them. For the money I think they are pretty decent. Sure you could spend £100 plus and there may be a slight better sound. The price difference always exaggerates that lol.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Ha ha sadly not

Hopefully you like them. For the money I think they are pretty decent. Sure you could spend £100 plus and there may be a slight better sound. The price difference always exaggerates that lol.
I just want a pair that stays connected and doesn't stop working halfway through. My mic turned itself off last night. Too me ages to get it running again. Not good when in the middle.of a game.

Looked at all if the settings earlier and apparently everything is correct.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I picked up an Arctis 7 wireless jobby a few years ago when it was on offer and it’s been good.

I’ve only got warzone, haven’t been able to get on last few days as been booted out my office room so the wife can work from home.

May try and get a quick game tonight

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah.
Had issues last night with Nath and Daz. Could hear Nath, could talk to him in private party, not in game party. One game I could hear Daz, next could only see his name come up when speaking.

Might get on tonight.

It’s when there are pc players aswell. It’s all fucked up tbh

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I cross parties with Xbox and PS4 players (all in same party) with me on PC without issue.

I assume the PC person is aware of the default "push to talk" setting so therefore their mic in not open by default?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Good win earlier with a couple of mates. Think I’m finally getting the hang of the range on the HDR.