ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Not played this in weeks along with the rest of the usual guys, Proper bored of it now. Normal multilayer is more enjoyable even if its a rage fest [emoji23]

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Myself and Noddie with 520m downs with ground loot Pelingtons earlier 🤣 epic gun imo.

The maps really busy currently, doesn’t help that a large chunk of the map is covered in gas. Makes coming back from the gulag undetected pretty much impossible.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Myself and Noddie with 520m downs with ground loot Pelingtons earlier 🤣 epic gun imo.

The maps really busy currently, doesn’t help that a large chunk of the map is covered in gas. Makes coming back from the gulag undetected pretty much impossible.

Undetected impossible and maximum frustration when you’re shot out of the sky before you can even move.

Not much boils my piss on this game, but that moment was up there.

Bmw 330d
711EC3B4-1E09-41AC-AE22-F2CE1AD81224.png

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Another full day of royal rumbles at every single named place, that isn’t in the gas then. f**k it might just use riot shield and Cold War rpg tomorrow

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
20gb cold was update this morning on the PS5. Nothing for Warzone as of yet. That might be tomorrow morning.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
The zombie gas needs to GTFO. Tomorrow is gonna be even worse.

As annoying as this is, nothing is as annoying as the new “buy back” drop zones. You basically get bought back, and everyone within a 1km radius knows exactly where you’re about to appear in the sky and blows you out of it before you’ve even had chance to pull your ‘chute.

Why f**k about with things that were fine before? Morons.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Last nights games were some of the most frustrating I've had in a long time. Keen to give this thing a go tonight when it goes live at 8.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Won't be on tonight then lol.

Mates Internet has been down a week. Something to look forward too when it's fixed.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Ok so just another lick of paint.

I’ll continue to wait in hope for a new map before logging back on 😂🤔

See you never lol.

Reckon they'll do another small Rebirth style one toward the end of the year again, maybe a new new map next year?

Probably just Verdansk 1944. STG44 is the new meta. :eek:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Change the paint of the jeeps, they turn into Willie's, quads turn into motorbike and sidecar.
The promise of a new map is what keeps people on and spending millions each day. I've not touched it for a few weeks now as it's getting boring. I'll go on tonight for this event but I'm not expecting too much tbh.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I don't play it enough to get bored. Hour and a half most nights so maybe 7 games ish. Obviously i expect to win half that and get girly when i don't.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
7 games? Think we get about 4 in that time if we're lucky. Unless we get killed very quickly. Must be our play style though, hide like bitches, bop em from the bushes 😂

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
We sometimes do solo squads. Fun times.

You know those drops when everyone is a leader so end up dropiung and landing, not together. Then moan like fook we are in the gulag hating the world.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Change the paint of the jeeps, they turn into Willie's, quads turn into motorbike and sidecar.

New Operators galore.

1v1, Churchill vs Hitler in the final mustard gas circle. Churchill gets the stun and does the "British Bulldog" finishing move.

Must admit I've been think adding WW2 guns will be stupid Vs Modern stuff, but a lot of them are from WW2 anyway lol.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
New Operators galore.

1v1, Churchill vs Hitler in the final mustard gas circle. Churchill gets the stun and does the "British Bulldog" finishing move.

Must admit I've been think adding WW2 guns will be stupid Vs Modern stuff, but a lot of them are from WW2 anyway lol.
Wait until they bring in Stalin and his Jetpacks.
Just leave the guns as they are. There are guns in MW that weren't around in the 80's but will still be in 80's Verdansk I imagine.