ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
"What on earth were that?" 🤣

Dialled in nicely with the Kar98 aren't you!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
"What on earth were that?" 🤣

Dialled in nicely with the Kar98 aren't you!
😂😂😂

Yeah I love the kar now. I only use it and the bullfrog now. The kar can surprisingly be used at pretty close range too

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
😂😂😂

Yeah I love the kar now. I only use it and the bullfrog now. The kar can surprisingly be used at pretty close range too
Pricks using it on shipment like it's a f**king pistol 😂

I had a go earlier with it on plunder using a blueprint. Couldn't hit s**t with one of them (sight was awful), changed blueprint and managed to get a decent fast headshot.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The standard reticle is horrible. Not sure which one Liam has but that one looks much better.

Was using the paddles earlier. Getting used to moving around alright managed to drop shot someone for the first time lol. Trying to bunny hop and shoot though as I'm tapping the jump my brain can't handle doing 3 things with 1 hand yet and I end up tapping the trigger as well as jump 😅

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

200.gif

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Lad I game with (never met) just sent me these. No idea if they are supposed to be any good. Comes with an amp thing. Foc which is always nice.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
This game is really pissing me off recently. I used to be half decent at it, but nowadays I very rarely win a close up 1v1 and ive no idea why.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
This game is really pissing me off recently. I used to be half decent at it, but nowadays I very rarely win a close up 1v1 and ive no idea why.
What gun are you using up close? Need a decent SMG really for that s**t

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member

No you need a modded controller lol.

Mate said he was 99% sure he died to an auto dmr last night lol.

I like the game and moan like fook on here. Overall its mostly good but as times gone on its gone wayyyy suspect.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I have moments where I can team wipe with an RPG, or have a good couple of kills to help the squad not die.
Then, and it's most of the time tbh, I turn to absolute garbage.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Either.

We (some) have got worse.
Others have got better.

Or last but by by no means least. People CHEAT.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172

Was mac10 and now on Milano. Also using the Fara. Always crack people then can’t f**king hit them again cos the gun bounces around everywhere.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I was bored so found the guys Link-a-din profile to see what it was he did, wouldn’t say it made him an expert in this area particularly.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I played with some random guy who was on PC yesterday using the C58. He said ‘this gun is brilliant, zero recoil etc etc. He dropped it for me and it was absolutely all over the joint! Must just be a lot easier to control using a mouse.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I played with some random guy who was on PC yesterday using the C58. He said ‘this gun is brilliant, zero recoil etc etc. He dropped it for me and it was absolutely all over the joint! Must just be a lot easier to control using a mouse.
..🤔 what do you usually use?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
..🤔 what do you usually use?

Fara and Milano atm. Stuck with Kilo since time began until it noticeably became worse and stats also showed it being weak. I struggle with the recoil too on the Fara, but i havent unlocked everything yet.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Fara and Milano atm. Stuck with Kilo since time began until it noticeably became worse and stats also showed it being weak. I struggle with the recoil too on the Fara, but i havent unlocked everything yet.
I got a 20 bomb with the kilo. It barely moves when you're shooting it, maybe that's why you're struggling with recoil on other guns? I play with a couple of lads who are on controller that use/have used the C58. Not much recoil for them I'm told 👀 😂

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I got a 20 bomb with the kilo. It barely moves when you're shooting it, maybe that's why you're struggling with recoil on other guns? I play with a couple of lads who are on controller that use/have used the C58. Not much recoil for them I'm told 👀 😂

Yeah that’s definitely my issue.. the kilo barely moved so i’m not used to compensating for the recoil. Like in your video when you shoot people out the sky.. no chance of me doing that with a fara!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Fara is basically CW version of the Kilo before the nerf and the C58 is the A-Max. I think I prefer the C58 it feels like it kills quicker at long range. Probably because I was loving the A-Max too.