ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
lad (not played for a while but will be later funny enough) always seems to pick places where lots of teams go too. I swear he is unsure how the game works!?!?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I went on to plunder and it shown no one on. I only had a quick couple of games to test out a 4x scope.
FYI, it's s**t.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
And.....new headphones, again!!!!!

Lol.

200.gif

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Having a s**t game, 5 seconds to go being most wanted, in a heli. Get locked on, deploy flares, tried to jump out and the door must have had child locks on.

Left the game, turned the ps4 off and kicked fook out of the headset lol.

Woke up the following day and felt like a frikin infant..

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Having a s**t game, 5 seconds to go being most wanted, in a heli. Get locked on, deploy flares, tried to jump out and the door must have had child locks on.

Have you tried buying an expensive pair. That way, you’re less likely to take your rage out on them 🤣

And they’ll help you play better, so less likely to get raged in the first place 🤣

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member

We had child locks on a jeep the other day. 4 of us dead.

Last night going to a buy station in a jeep, Nath says I think this might be busy around here. Well, that is what he would have said if we didn't start laughing as someone lobbed a c4 out of a window.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Would have to stand up and walk into another room to do that (I like my monitor). Then the moment will be beyond childish, Imo.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
When I get frustrated with the game I just turn it off once the game we're in is finished. Much easier way of dealing with it tbh.