ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

A SHED!
We had child locks on a jeep the other day. 4 of us dead.

Last night going to a buy station in a jeep, Nath says I think this might be busy around here. Well, that is what he would have said if we didn't start laughing as someone lobbed a c4 out of
Fun times. I'll be on if any of ya have room for 1.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Played about a week ago and it was ridiculous. My mate refuses to play until its fixed. It’s just a complete waste of time

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Last time I played it proper was 88 days ago lol

Thiugh that may be due to being back at work more than the game being frustrating

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
taking into consideration my history of 'they just fell on the floor, honest'. What headphones are people using, owned etc.

Been looking at,

Razer Kraken X
Razer Thresher Wireless.
Ps4 gold although have read the mic isnt very good
Razer tournament edition.

All around £50 new/second hand.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I just use these, decent enough, can’t remember the model.

image.jpg

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
taking into consideration my history of 'they just fell on the floor, honest'. What headphones are people using, owned etc.

Been looking at,

Razer Kraken X
Razer Thresher Wireless.
Ps4 gold although have read the mic isnt very good
Razer tournament edition.

All around £50 new/second hand.
I just run JBL E55BT. Got them super cheap ages ago from an amazon price glitch.

I wouldnt say you need proper console headphones if you're running on aux.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I got some £20 turtle beach ones for on the boat after I launched the other ones last month.
Save yourself £20 by never buying these. They are horribly uncomfortable and will probably get launched again soon.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I got some £20 turtle beach ones for on the boat after I launched the other ones last month.
Save yourself £20 by never buying these. They are horribly uncomfortable and will probably get launched again soon.

Yeah I bought some of the green ones for like 15, w**k.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I have hyperx cloud 2 pretty cheap tbh and supposed to be good. They're comfy enough and I think if I was going to get anything else I'd just get the Astros.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Probably A40 just so I don't have to worry about the battery etc and the wire wouldn't really bother me. It's not like I'd use them for anything besides gaming.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i looked at wireless but have decided against it.

Going with the Razer BlackShark V2x. £39.99 from Smyths. Reviews seem decent.