ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

A SHED!
Tough games last night...sbmm must've recognised that me and Jonnio were on the same team and threw it's best players at us....😂 Also I didn't manage to clip buying one of you back along side an enemy player....he bought someone back then I did...then I realised he was an enemy before killing him. I was in a queue at the Buy station ffs.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Our first game was great then went slightly down hill but better than it has been. Running the spr and levelling up the mac 10. Seem ok.

The lack of recoil none missed shots from distance from some players is very good. Especially using a pad.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Tough games last night...sbmm must've recognised that me and Jonnio were on the same team and threw it's best players at us....😂 Also I didn't manage to clip buying one of you back along side an enemy player....he bought someone back then I did...then I realised he was an enemy before killing him. I was in a queue at the Buy station ffs.

I think you’ll find it was tough because I was there. 🤣 My milkshake brings all the roze skins to the yard….

A SHED!
Nah, Jonnio wasn’t on. Had some fun games but no wins. Very sweaty 2nds and 3rds though.

Enjoying the Kar98k again though….

Oh yea it wasn't Jonnio. Haha. I really need a list of whose who cause I'm shite with names. Batman and milanber? *sp

1. Bath type R - Nath
2. Captain crowe - Aaron

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Mfw I don't see any hackers because I'm not good enough to be in the same lobbies
200.gif

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Keep your sanity and keep as you are.

We start off in a quad all chatty, third game in the chat wears off. Few more games and we are like strangers. Last game we have officially gone are seperate ways.

But. We will be on later lol

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
So I downloaded warzone a couple of weeks ago, I was a reasonable Black Ops player back in the day. But Jesus I am getting eaten alive. Can you guys give me some tips to get myself up to speed prior to trying to join you for a game!