ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Tbh mate it's a tough game. At the beginning when I was a lad warzone was great. As time has passed it seems inandated with virgins, people who live at home or were bullyed at school.

The mechanics of the game are spot on, just gone passed the line of daftness.

A SHED!
I’m glad you said that. It is impossible as a newbie!
How you start playing warzone to how you end playing...
downloadfile-2.gif

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
So I downloaded warzone a couple of weeks ago, I was a reasonable Black Ops player back in the day. But Jesus I am getting eaten alive. Can you guys give me some tips to get myself up to speed prior to trying to join you for a game!
To be fair it's just like every BR game, map knowledge is key. And you can only learn that by playing a lot. That's why I'm so bad at it, I can shoot people fine but I'm always looking the wrong way when I get killed. Someone will have climbed a ladder I didn't know was there, or I'll open a door and check the wrong angle... Pic related, it's me leaving a building
200.gif

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I might get on in a bit.

Did anyone manage to get a big squad on that truck game or is it restricted to 4 player squads?

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Been trying to learn how to play with a controller today because my kids killed my keyboard, managed 2nd in Rebirth Resurgance and 5th in BR Quads. Once I'd messed around with my classes it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but my recoil control is almost non-existent now. Made a close range K98 and hipfire MP5 class and had a lot of fun.