ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Screenshot_20210807_001655.jpg

Had a good chance to win last night. Came 4th to this bunch of c***s.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
The win previously mentioned by @Cub. With @16v_er and @Jonnio Was a good one. Loads of action!
View attachment 1552024

It was worth a vid I thought. This was that tiny crack of sunlight of a game Warzone always seems to give you between getting destroyed. I genuinely hung in the air thinking "I don't wanna drop back in" after being bought back lol.

Oh yeah I cut out the bit where I mimicked the camp voice person with an even camper voice...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Check out these bad guys. We got owned and spectated then near end game. One chap even had 75% headshot accuracy.

IMG-20210810-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20210810-WA0001.jpg

Bare in mind my kd is probably 1. The rest in the team 0.80 ish.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
GG.

Screenshot_20210809_221602.jpg

Screenshot_20210809_221528.jpg

Finished 2nd in one game. All down to me Vs the other guy - I can tell you now I'm not good under pressure. I had been bought back, no loadout. I got stunned twice whilst trying to dodge grenades when I couldn't see him. Got done in.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
He's just showing the hackers in his game.

I can see another "ban wave" coming soon with some of the big name streamers swapping to Apex. wont solve anything though as the hack will be updated within days/weeks.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ah I'm in neither of those, just highlighting the cheaters we came across last night.
I think the one we finished 2nd in was actually legit. I just panicked.

Ah okay. Those we spectated seperated and just nailed individual players and teams at end game. Was mental.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think there will ever be any sort of working anti cheat in this game tbh. I still mostly enjoy the game though but I have been doing mostly plunder again recently so it's not exactly game ruining when I do come across hackers.

I've downloaded Apex today so going to see what all the fuss is about or if it's just a phase that everyone will be bored of in a few weeks. Jumped back on Halo 5 the other day for a quick game too I hope they do a BR just a shame it won't be cross play with PS.