ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I've found a list of maps for all online game modes, and I appreciate that some are for gunfight and ground war modes only, but there's a few maps that I still haven't played. Any idea if some maps for normal multiplayer modes like Team Deathmatch and Domination are normal only as opposed to hardcore?

I still haven't played the night maps of Hackney Yard, Rammaza, Gun Runner and Azhir Cave, let alone Anyiah Palace and Euphrates Bridge. I think I've played Arklov Peak three times. It seems to always put me in Hackney Yard, Picadilly, St Petrograd, Shoot House or Gun Runner, with Azhir Cave, Grazna Raid and Rammaza on the very odd occasion.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
xbox or ps4?
xbox

I've found a list of maps for all online game modes, and I appreciate that some are for gunfight and ground war modes only, but there's a few maps that I still haven't played. Any idea if some maps for normal multiplayer modes like Team Deathmatch and Domination are normal only as opposed to hardcore?

I still haven't played the night maps of Hackney Yard, Rammaza, Gun Runner and Azhir Cave, let alone Anyiah Palace and Euphrates Bridge. I think I've played Arklov Peak three times. It seems to always put me in Hackney Yard, Picadilly, St Petrograd, Shoot House or Gun Runner, with Azhir Cave, Grazna Raid and Rammaza on the very odd occasion.

the maps are a bit strange - i played aniyah palace for the first time over the weekend. some you only get when you play 10 v 10 TDM or dom

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
At least it’s not just me then!

It’s a shame they advertise these as multiplayer maps but they’re not available for all game modes. And it’s a shame that 10 v 10 TDM is normal only and not hardcore.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I only tend to play TDM and Domination, sometimes I'll play Hardpoint?
Think it's a pretty crap mix of maps and modes tbh.
I quite like Piccadilly but that's only 10v10 TDM and Dom as is Hackney yard I think. Both would work on 20's too.

Very annoying that you can't filter maps out. The one with the palace is absolutely w**k. It's so big and you generally spawn near the edges and it takes an age to get back into it. As is St Petograd (but that's decent for Dom)

Had some ok games today. My killstreaks are set super low because I'm never getting above 5 (annoyingly I got to 9 earlier)😂

A SHED!
First night I've had chance to sit down and have a few games and it's another f**king update of 3 hours. Ffs

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
New update has messed things up. Only Crash is available and not Vacant or Shipment, nearly every game on hardcore is night modes, and kill streaks aren’t working.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I have a been a avid player of COD from the very beginning on the PC, this latest installment is well, s**t tbh. Not enjoying it at all.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The PlayStation is pissing me off with how it figures out it's storage.
Just gone to play this. Turns out there's another download. Thinking it's odd as I've got it to automatically update I check why. Apparently I needed 8.9gb free. Check storage and there's 106gb free so I delete an old game I'm not too fussed about. Try the download again and the download size is only 2.3gb. What the actual f**k?

IMG_20191205_193128.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I hope they get better with the ps5, doubt it though.
It downloadee fairly quick but it's taking an age to copy over now. Not great when you don't get too much spare time and most of it is taken up by updating.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
My xbox must be doing all these updates offline as i've never seen it say it needs one when i turn it on.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I've always had mine to update when off. Saves waiting forever.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
My PS4 auto updates, it's just that the latest one wouldn't because apparently there wasn't enough room.

I also went to update Battlefield last night and it wouldn't let me, again, not enough free space apparently. Turn it on today and it's been downloaded and installed. Not sure how that works.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
No. I've just had a few hours on the PS4. Took me a few attempts to get on but I just had to restart the game. Apparently there was another update which needed to be installed.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Started the campaign. Wow. Really impressive so far. Absolutely rinsed domination earlier. Started using the Odin what a beast! Probably my best game yet, Got a quad kill with the VTOL

Screenshot_20191206_221127_com.android.chrome.jpg

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I want to play other maps but lack of HC on other game types is pissing me off. I played normal mode to play Crash yesterday and it’s ridiculous how many bullets it takes

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I want to play other maps but lack of HC on other game types is pissing me off. I played normal mode to play Crash yesterday and it’s ridiculous how many bullets it takes

Agree hardcore seems to be getting left out. I played carsh on hardcore domination twice out of about 15 games.