ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

A SHED!
My psn is very original - it’s the same as my username on here if anyone wants to add me lol
Added everyone else, requests sent from fastevo1
Add me.on Xbox rrfierce

Activision ID

Rrfierce#1303203
I'm usually on this a fair amount, add me on Xbox : saxoandy
Will be on xbox in half hour if anyone fancies a game IDavyy
Added these I think.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
MVIMG_20200309_120646.jpg

Finally got JOKR camo challenges done 😎
Absolute torture

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just had a quick go on 3v3 with @16v_er and @Davyy and it all went to s**t once Nath got disconnected. I managed one decent round of it😂
Roll on Corona virus. I'll platinum the lot.

Definitely need my headset working for this game when playing with people you know.

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
That’s f**king unbelievable. I will literally have to delete games to download that. I’m sure with other games the most recent update file overwrites the previous update file, therefore you don’t take up stupid amounts of memory. It seems with this that every update is 50/60gb++ each time.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
When I go Into store it's not giving me the option to download the game?

Haven't got modern warfare game and on ps4

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
It's only 18gb download now for me but apparently my PS4 needed over 100gb free.

@imprezaworks I don't know if it's available yet as a standalone game. I think it's out early for those who have the full game.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah downloading. Early access for game members, a few hours or whatever.

But i had to remove all trace of mw before it would let me download. Says 40 mins left. The bar says unlikely lol.

Hopefully be done by ten.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Well, mine was 15gb. Stuck the oven on, came back and it’s now saying 75gb. WTF

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Had a couple of goes before.

The gulag bit is nice, give you a chance to get a bit more time out of each match.

Seeing airstrikes coming in on such a large map felt pretty damn cool. I'm not a massive fan of all the crazy killstreaks on the normal multiplayer.

Solo Vs duo Vs trio might be a bit iffy. I tried solo and floated far away from the plane and had a 4x4 full of guys chase me down pretty quickly.

Bad bit was I didn't manage to take anyone out other than in the gulag lol.

A SHED!
Apart from the gulag bit I think plunder and war zone are abit shite. Wondering a vast map with no real objective just to spanked by some random pellet. Mehr

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Not a far of the battle royale games. I hate having to wait to respawn.

Give me a game of domination rust or shipment anyday

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just had a game. Lasted a fair while by just wandering round looking for people.
Don't think I'll be going back in.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Looking at playing tomorrow. I do wonder if it will piss me off not seeing anyone for a while then to get sniped from a mile away.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
I only played one game last night, took ages to download with my poor internet speeds. the 1v1 is cool when you die.

I got your invite @Davyy but was getting off after one game, ill be on most nights.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Did the training bollards this morning. Gonna have a blast tonight. High hopes as blackout has been random as random.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I actually really enjoyed it. Definitely a lot more PS players than Xbox or PC.