ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Those LG OLED Tvs are supposed to be pretty decent for gaming aren't they (spec wise)? Guess if you're sat far back it would still be a bit of a disadvantage.

Yeah we've got one and not as good as a monitor but I remember reading they are pretty good and about as good as it gets for TV's.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Christ you can pay more than I thought for a monitor. All the “best” ones in review offs are £500+

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Those LG OLED Tvs are supposed to be pretty decent for gaming aren't they (spec wise)? Guess if you're sat far back it would still be a bit of a disadvantage.
Got an oled C9 55" as they were going cheap on a German sellers site. The game mode is meant to comparable to a PC monitor in terms of latency.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Got an oled C9 55" as they were going cheap on a German sellers site. The game mode is meant to comparable to a PC monitor in terms of latency.

Mmm.

It's way more immersive playing on a monitor. Worth a go, stick to a budget and see what's about.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
and you’d recommend it? Have you played better compared to a TV?

Well some would debate that haha but I feel better playing on this, since the move over it helps that I can see things much more clearly and at better distances Etc.

As Liam mentioned previously I’m calling out people to him that he can’t even see on the tv

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
We must have come second five frikin times tonight in a mix of trio and quads. Came 6th in duos with nine kills in our fist game.

Second place is w**k. Prefer to finish bloody 12th. Agggghhhhhh

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
We must have come second five frikin times tonight in a mix of trio and quads. Came 6th in duos with nine kills in our fist game.

Second place is w**k. Prefer to finish bloody 12th. Agggghhhhhh
I know the feeling. Doesn’t help that I was trialling the uzi yesterday and for the whole day I wasn’t even using the powerful ammo 🙄 that’s my excuse, lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Bloody frustrating game. The M4 seems okay, not as powerful as say the grau but prefer using is. Will pop the G1 scope on it and see if i prefer it that way.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I started using the M4 last night as everything leveled up on the FAL now but the FAL is so much faster to kill as long as you hit the shots. I do find the M4 a bit easier maybe especially indoors close stuff. I'm just going to level up all the AR's so I can pick and choose however I feel. The Amax and Kilo are next after the M4 and I've already done the M13. If you're on point though the the FAL is lethal.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
in duos me and my mate got rinsed by a FAL inside a building by one bloke in about 3 seconds. Some people either have ridiculous trigger fingers or a modded controller.