ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Me, @Daz... and a Couple mates got killed by a very suspicious player yesterday. Killed me instantly with a headshot then snapped across to Daz and killed him. We spectated him for the rest of the game and it was hard to tell whether he did have aimbot or he was just really good. As sometimes when he was tracking A moving enemy he did miss a few shots and not all kills were headshots. He ended up with 25 kills using Kilo and MP5 combo

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I've had it in the gulag. Either amazing at sniping or amazing at sliding across and head shorting me?!?

The above game was superb last night. Mate got the 16 kills and used the bruen halfway through. Was a cluster fook in storage by bunkers. I was giving Sniper support lol. The other mate was a sponge for bullets.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Trying to level up the origin before I play some warzone. Looks to be very OP with the right attachments

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Jesus the origin12 is savage on warzone. Choke, TAC impaler, 12 round mags, no stock and whatever grip tape improves the ADS. Twice tonight I’ve rushed a room and got team wipes with 1 mag of it. The voice chat reactions were epic

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Jesus the origin12 is savage on warzone. Choke, TAC impaler, 12 round mags, no stock and whatever grip tape improves the ADS. Twice tonight I’ve rushed a room and got team wipes with 1 mag of it. The voice chat reactions were epic
I often use it on shipment. Just blast away almost at random and it gets kills!

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
20200727_101154.jpg

At least this one just wants attention or food😂😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had some ok games in the early evening but the later the night went on the worse the games got. It’s a really frustrating game when things aren’t going your way.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Had some ok games in the early evening but the later the night went on the worse the games got. It’s a really frustrating game when things aren’t going your way.

Agree. I was playing shocking towards the end.

We had multiple games where the final circle position decided all. Always seems to move away 😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Do they still not count your last kill? I thought they fixed that months ago. How can I have 10 kills with a longest in game kill streak of 11, lol.

3942CBBF-90A4-415A-80DB-177059F3C057.png