ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ve been having connection problems all day. Plugged my old router back in now so I’ll be on tonight at some point

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
1596227765254.gif

9EEC491E-FA7F-4A6B-A3C2-9C796013999F.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Just to let everyone know, I had to buy @Ant1 back TWICE in ONE game of duos. 🤡

oh really and in that same game who managed to get us too 2nd place after downing 1/2 of the last team in the final circle whilst running out of bullets with the shittest lmg to finish his mate? Oh that would be me 😂👍

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
oh really and in that same game who managed to get us too 2nd place after downing 1/2 of the last team in the final circle whilst running out of bullets with the shittest lmg to finish his mate? Oh that would be me 😂👍
You bottled it

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
f**k off i went right for him with my pistol and took his armor off 😂 care to see the clip???
Only if you include the audio where 1 minute previous I offered you more ammo which you refused 😂😂😂