ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
M16 finally getting recognition it seems I remember it being a favourite of mine when the new guns came it's always been a 2 burst just struggles a bit at range. Stoner and Amax are probably my 2 most used primarys.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
M16 finally getting recognition it seems I remember it being a favourite of mine when the new guns came it's always been a 2 burst just struggles a bit at range. Stoner and Amax are probably my 2 most used primarys.
I used it when they first came to warzone and thought it was alright. But the barrels were broken. They’ve apparently fixed the Cold War attachments now. I use it now with the FFAR. Love it

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Had some good duos last night with my mate Phil.

Should have had the 2nd game too.

Screenshot_20210223-072840_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bmw 330d
I’ve pulled the plug and made a new account. Played around 30 games this week and were all diamond/platinum lobbies. My KD, kills per game suggested gold/silver lobbies but my overall kills and wins suggested diamond/platinum.

Got no loadouts/no attachments but am hoping the game is more fun and am playing even matches. We will see

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Set a new personal (non cheat best) today on warzone. No audio or mic due to being on zoom meeting, managed 18 kills (trios) and carried us too 2nd place 😀😅🤣

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ant definitely stole some of yours and booboo's kills.

That would make me close the game if someone turned and killed me like that 😂
I'd love to know the translation to that guy's reaction 😂

Tbf me and Ant did play a blinder in that game, booboo god bless him is useless so it was me and Ant doing the damage really. The last 2 people Ant was up against were quite bad. They were crouch walking next to each other around a hill that Ant was on, even though it was Ant that was being pushed out of the gas. Had he sat in the gas for a second or so and let them run out into the open he would have dropped a CS record of a 20 bomb. But it wasn't to be #noob

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
He's good for doing recons on his own and very risky buy backs but other than that..... 😂

He used to be pretty decent at COD multiplayer. BR is a different kettle of fish I guess, he's just not that used to it.
Aye BR is way different, got to be on your toes and stick to places where you cant get bummed from any angle😂😂

I saw the other day you've played 40 days now too😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Aye BR is way different, got to be on your toes and stick to places where you cant get bummed from any angle😂😂

I saw the other day you've played 40 days now too😂
:ROFLMAO: thought it would have been higher.

Tbf, I don't have multiplayer. So I'm pretty much stuck to Warzone BR.