ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
I only played multiplayer to level guns up for warzone.

Coldwar is free for a week for anyone that doesn't have it and wants to level some guns up.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
17gb update for WZ this morning.
Not sure why I'm even bothering tbh. I f**king hate it at the moment.

Cold war is awful and I haven't bothered installing Modern warfare on my PS5. Much prefer the gameplay of that over CW.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I'd love to know the translation to that guy's reaction 😂

Tbf me and Ant did play a blinder in that game, booboo god bless him is useless so it was me and Ant doing the damage really. The last 2 people Ant was up against were quite bad. They were crouch walking next to each other around a hill that Ant was on, even though it was Ant that was being pushed out of the gas. Had he sat in the gas for a second or so and let them run out into the open he would have dropped a CS record of a 20 bomb. But it wasn't to be #noob

Yeah sorry, I was half way through a presentation at the time 😂

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)

Cold war is awful and I haven't bothered installing Modern warfare on my PS5. Much prefer the gameplay of that over CW.

Me either lol. I am a routine person so that's maybe why lol

A SHED!

Tbf you were verbally abused by Matt and tbh I didn't notice that guy or heard him self revive.😂

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Tbf you were verbally abused by Matt and tbh I didn't notice that guy or heard him self revive.😂
Defences pipes up once the defendant is hanging from the gallows....

I got lost looking for you guys there. Was firing rockets into another room 🤣🤣🤣

A SHED!
Apparently this new update has nerfed alot of the CW guns now so they might not be worth using anymore!

good old JGod's gonna be rushed off his feet checking all this stuff 😂
Apart from the FFAR and the groza I didn't think any of the ARs were that great anyway? I thought they would've buffed some if anything.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Just 2 more and you're on par with a 6 year old.

Looks and sounds like Liam. Just sayin.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I was on most the night on Xbox with no issues but did see it mentioned Xbox was having problems. Just about to unlock that new AR now and was playing solo on Plunder just landing at shipwreck doing the zombie thing racking up the kills and XP.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Was using the Fara as an FFAR replacement last night and it melts. Hip fire seems a bit nicer too but might have been the build I was using.