ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Nice try, but she only plays fortnite.
200.gif

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
He's definitely an odd one but I've watched his twitch a few times and it's pretty funny watching how easily he just s***s on people. Getting 61 kills as a solo in quads is pretty impressive even for a hacker.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Is impressive but sadly with this game everything is a what if.

Unless it's really obvious I try to shut off to it as best I can. Sometimes the doubt still creeps through though.

With the amount of ways you can be spotted without even hacking and the pure sweats that are just too good at the game you can pretty much accuse everyone of dodginess. They should ditch UAVs, heartbeats, Combat Recon, even the live ping maybe and make people rely on their eyes and ears more.

Still enjoying Hardcore multiplayer, you die so fast anyway and with no kill cams you can't tell who's got cheats installed unless they literally smash you through the walls a million times haha.

Oh wait.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
If people are playing it as a full time job then they're going to be much better than people playing at 8pm after 3 pints and a full day of work.

Not everyones a hacker 😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Sadly I don’t record the games however there was a perfect example of Karma yesterday.

I parked a land rover on top of the hill by hospital and it decided to roll backwards down the hill towards that pylon with the shed next to it.

c**k face BooBoo was getting his load out at the bottom of the hill next to shed and the Landy ran the t**t over.

Serves the nonces right 🙏🤣😅

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Sadly I don’t record the games however there was a perfect example of Karma yesterday.

I parked a land rover on top of the hill by hospital and it decided to roll backwards down the hill towards that pylon with the shed next to it.

c**k face BooBoo was getting his load out at the bottom of the hill next to shed and the Landy ran the t**t over.

Serves the nonces right 🙏🤣😅
I bet that went down well :ROFLMAO:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
A lad in our clan hates my win videos and gets proper jealous so me being a massive troll made this for him.

You need to spend some time and get the 200+ of you boarding the Heli in one video. It'll make him delete warzone (again)

Edit. With this intro and loop the music...

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Also should stop PC c***s jumping all over the joint whilst being able to aim and fire. Drives me insane

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
You need to spend some time and get the 200+ of you boarding the Heli in one video. It'll make him delete warzone (again)

Edit. With this intro and loop the music...

Errrr no pal you posted the wrong video.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
5 years of cheating. Such a mental disablement.

What have they tested, nothings gone live yet? :unsure:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was a stage few weeks back when the game was decent. Good amount of people in the last remaining circles. Most of the time the ticket count drops quick normslly meaning there's a YouTube pro in the building or a cronus virgin.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Unlocked the M1 Garand last night and really enjoying it. Love that sound when you empty the clip oh and it definitely brings some DMR vibes enjoy it before it gets nerfed.