ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambelt Con/Rip off tactics (If you fancy a laugh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Cambelt Con/Rip off tactics.

I am stating the opinion of a well regarded renault service and sales manager. who has worked for Renault for 20 years. R.e the poorly maintained issue All I can say is that in his experience he has never heard about a bad condition cambelt being removed from a well serviced Clio. he is in constant contact with a large renault service area. he has seen cars with no service history have failed cambelts at 55k cause of lack of regular oil changes.

That's like calling yourself the headmaster of a home school.

FF Clio 182

I am stating the opinion of a well regarded renault service and sales manager. who has worked for Renault for 20 years. R.e the poorly maintained issue All I can say is that in his experience he has never heard about a bad condition cambelt being removed from a well serviced Clio. he is in constant contact with a large renault service area. he has seen cars with no service history have failed cambelts at 55k cause of lack of regular oil changes.

Your missing the point, what has oil got to do with a cambelt ? That's like saying if I don't change my tyres then my headlights will stop working ...

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

As a rule of thumb I've never smashed a fat lass.. Tho on a serious note, this kid must be up for a Darwin Award..

I meant this one.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1X8A9ag9pWIgCoaSjHrIca9mxqRCZL0bUDywmhPmbfiikOYt5.jpg

Your mate chats s**t !

Best advice, ignore EVERYTHING he says from now on ! Off sleep this has been emotional !

BMW E46 330ci Sport

could be but depends on tension cycles of the belt. And how many hard acceleration cycles have taken place.

What the hell is a tension cycle and hard acceleration cycle? Bro Science has finally reached the world of cars.

To save money I just poor used cooking oil in my engine. Its all the same thing really and still lubricates the engine. Engine oil is just an expensive con.

Excellent.

People we have a winner.

Renault clio 2005

​And theres your problem, lack of servicing..

Them valves look dirty to me...

That photo to me does not mean anything Looks like the inside of a car engine. But I don`t know what it is meant to look like. looks fine to me. I hope to never have too see the inside of an engine in my lifetime lol.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.

I am stating the opinion of a well retarded renault service and sales manager. who has worked for Renault for 20 years. R.e the poorly maintained issue All I can say is that in his experience he has never heard about a bad condition cambelt being removed from a well serviced Clio. he is in constant contact with a large renault service area. he has seen cars with no service history have failed cambelts at 55k cause of lack of regular oil changes.

You spelt it wrong, i have sorted it for you....

Your welcome. :)

Alien Green 200

my sides hurt from laughing so much.

ST

That photo to me does not mean anything Looks like the inside of a car engine. But I don`t know what it is meant to look like. looks fine to me. I hope to never have too see the inside of an engine in my lifetime lol.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370215196.870702.jpg

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member

failed cambelts at 55k cause of lack of regular oil changes.

FCUKING LOL.

I do believe that sir is on the wind up.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.

Yet again, this hole is getting big your digging...

​Zip it...

Changes to often

not sure if serious.....

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

I don't know whose more retarded, you for believing it or the clown that told you it!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member

I'm literally in tears at this thread!

Ron and Alan you have made my night and for that I thank you! Seriously! Thanks LOL!

OT. Chaz, if I rag my engine a lot,putting it through lots of acceleration cycles will my cambelt fail before Doris' because she doesn't accelerate?

If you carry on listening to your manager fwend(not a spelling error) you'll be seeing it more often than you think.

FF Clio 182

Can everyone post me their old cambelts so I can sell them in for a bit of money seen as they never deteriorate could put them to good use....

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member

Now I know you're taking the piss, cheers for the laughs mate,
​you've brightened up my Sunday evening.

ST

I'm literally in tears at this thread!

Ron and Alan you have made my night and for that I thank you! Seriously! Thanks LOL!

OT. Chaz, if I rag my engine a lot,putting it through lots of acceleration cycles will my cambelt fail before Doris' because she doesn't accelerate?

'bow' - it's these threads that keep us all coming back to CS lol.

Changes to often

Can everyone post me their old cambelts so I can sell them in for a bit of money seen as they never deteriorate could put them to good use....

no point mate, they will just take up space, no one will be changing them anymore lol

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

My Renault manager has told me not to bang my wife to hard or her head will fall off!!

And to top it all he reckons that if you eat ice cream too quickly you will piss snow foam!

Well well well, you f**king live and learn eh.

BMW E46 330ci Sport

Not even going to bother trying to argue with someone who has clearly no knowledge of what they are preaching.

Also I think, in the future, leave it to your mate to educate people. He has clearly said something to you which you have not understood and has then been lost in translation when you have written it back in this tread. I'm just glad you haven't named the poor guy as you would of embarrassed him beyond belief putting his name to your idiotic ramblings.

FF Clio 182

My Renault manager has told me not to bang my wife to hard or her head will fall off!!

And to top it all he reckons that if you eat ice cream too quickly you will piss snow foam!

Well well well, you f**king live and learn eh.

Like the old saying, don't pick your nose or your head will cave in. .....

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.

Id like to know his name so i can get him and his merry men to service my car.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio

Someone should if told BMW, then they would of just put a belt on my car rather than a chain...

Status
Not open for further replies.