ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camberley Meet Pics - Gordiflash - 13/1/09

Vauxhalls
Hi Guys. Sorry didnt do these any sooner. Good nite last nite and good turnout. Shame we lost some guys tho. It was a good laugh too. Nice one for organising it guys. And good effort to MarkP for havin a go at the light painting lol. If anyone wants the pics then PM me and ill do my best. Wat you guys think of the pics?
DSCF8216Croppped.jpg

DSCF8218Cropped.jpg

DSCF8220cropped.jpg

DSCF8222cropped.jpg

DSCF8224cropped.jpg

DSCF8230cropped.jpg

DSCF8236.jpg

DSCF8216.jpg

DSCF8237.jpg

DSCF8241.jpg

DSCF8256.jpg

DSCF8251.jpg

DSCF8258.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
lol thats when tezza shouted something at me so i stopped haha! cracking pics! can you PM me the full set mate?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Did anyone called Mike in an RX7 come along to this one? hehe

Nice pics :)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
DSCF8258.jpg

Really good pics mate, loving my car and the light painting. Think I'll need to lower mine as there's loads of room in those arches.

Good turnout guys, really annoyed I missed it. I know 3 172's, 3 182's and a V6 that I would of been able to get to come.

Whens the next one?

White APE
Sh*t tottally forgot bout this meet! Looks like a good turnout too! Those pics taken from the meadows?

Petrol Blue 182.
we did wonder where u was mate lol, nah it was taken in a multistory in the middle of a roundabout in farnbrough

v6
Who was counting? Anyway is it not only 7 that should have them? The monaco looks poor without one though so thats three!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
missing splitter club, poor vee and 1*2\'s

what the hell you on about mate? Missing spitter club?.. It was a MEET.. and btw everyone's from cliosport.. So much for talking about splitter.. you cant even afford the £10 membership.. :rasp: