ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping at ClioSport Saturday

Mini Cooper S sport
There's one which isn't undrinkable?

I'm bringing my Apple Sourz, which I will be happily donating to the collective.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Blow out other commitments and I'll bring you beer. Jobs a goodun.

I'll see how things are going, it's looking unlikely.
I booked the camping over the Friday and Saturday anyway so I do have the option for now :)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I haven't booked sh*t, I haven't prepared anything, I don't know if I get the tent I borrowed last time,
I don't even have a ticket.

I'm just going to show up and wing it, hopefully i'll have some food and booze with me.

None of us southern lot know what we're getting ourselves into (barring Dan and vikki) but hoping it's going to be a great weekend, fingers crossed the weather holds out.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
You can certainly camp on Friday however i'm not sure what the latest you can arrive and 'check in' would be. 8pm sounds late for a Friday. I'd suggest calling them to check in advance mate.

Many.
I'll be turning up Friday, so will be good to meet you Adam.

I reckon I'll be early, I need to check times!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Just got off the phone to book camping and they told me that bookings must be made and paid for over the phone before the weekend, they won't be taking bookings at the site. She also said they are nearly at capacity already too.