ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping at ClioSport Saturday

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah Dave's right, there's a Transitmania show going on too the same weekend.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
How much is camping?

Because i've got to find someone with a credit card,
give them the cash to put on it, then ring up and book before it's sold out.

Atm it's looking unlikely i'll be camping at all tbh.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
£15 per person, per night, based on 2 night minimum stay. Although she did say I could get 1 night for £20 per person DaveDreads

Mini Cooper S sport
Dave want me to book & pay for yours?

Just got off the phone to book camping and they told me that bookings must be made and paid for over the phone before the weekend, they won't be taking bookings at the site. She also said they are nearly at capacity already too.

Oooh s**t! I'd better book now then!

Mini Cooper S sport
I'm going to book it in the next 5 mins, let me know DD!

EDIT:

Hmm OK I've booked. It's not panic stations just yet though, they told me they've got a 'few hundred' pitches left in two fields but they might end up fully booked - which is 5,000 pitches in total.

Last edited:
  Many.
If anybody wants me to pay it over the phone for them, let me know & how many nights.
I'll call up in the morning.

If anybody fooks me about, I'll make their life hell by getting drunk. Again.

Many.
3 nights it is!

I'm only saying the two, but will be good to meet you Friday night, and probably get pissed.

Mini Cooper S sport
If anybody wants me to pay it over the phone for them, let me know & how many nights.
I'll call up in the morning.

If anybody fooks me about, I'll make their life hell by getting drunk. Again.

If you're doing that, you need the person's full name, address, phone number and email for confirmation.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Just wait until you see the new glasses lol

i dont worry, i look even more like a twonk now ive had my eyes tested today. will defo be wearing glasses :(

BTW can you bring a glow plug relay/time unit with you? i need to try one on my dci to check the voltage going to the glows.

cant fathem out if mines fooked or not.

Mini Cooper S sport
^ absolutely! I did my online shop tonight. Rather a shameful amount of alcohol.

I'll just lie.

Or just pay for two in your name I guess!

By the looks of it, we won't be hanging around long on Monday, it's going to piss down! Sat/Sun are looking OK though, especially Sat :)