ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping @ CSS 2013

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Not anymore
The vans booked in for a valet tomorrow, watch it piss down halfway through. I cba cleaning it myself. Need to put an alloy back on when I finish work too. Anyone got any tarps or something we could put on the sides of the gazebos if it rains?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'll spend as much time as I can afford not working tomorrow cleaning mine. I need to go buy some new 4£ asda mats though, the last job I did cutting mine out with scissors isn't perfect.

Clio RS200
We're camping :) just read through the whole thread and sounds like it'll be fun! I'm bringing the misses, so be nice :) We haven't met any one from the site before so it'll be cool to put faces to names.
Did you guys get gazebos sorted? I've got a massive one but its a pain in the arse so thinking about picking up another one. You planning on putting all the gazebos and tents together?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully, that way we can have kind of a drinking marquee where everyone can hang out,
I just hope the presence of a female won't scare the virgins.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Of you've got a massive gazebo it would be very handy if it decides to piss down.

I'm guessing all the small gazebos will be out together.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
If we all park and camp round the edges, then the centre can be the party zone,
or we could designate one end of the field away from all the cars.